Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Beer. Beer. Beer. The Beer Thread

Started by Fireal1222, Jul 13, 2007, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

don't know much about american beers.
There are lots of small breweries in Germany, too, making beers with a wide variety and I assume thats the case in many countries.
When theres a nice offer in the beverage market I still occasionally go for big brands like Beck's, Veltins, Budweiser ( the Czech beer, not the American ) or Polish beers like Zywiec or Tyskie but I try to buy beers from smaller breweries as often as possible.

bought a crate of this beer a couple days ago, Weltenburger Anno 1050

Penicks

german and british beers are the worst

Crazylegs

That's a pretty ridiculous claim, man. There's good and bad from everywhere.

black coffee

but when a man is right, he is right. We got about 1300 breweries in the country, and all of them produce piss ! Great user this Penisck, instead of trolling he contributes nicely to discussions.

Penicks

Crazylegs

wheresmysnare

Quote from: black coffee on Dec 01, 2014, 01:22 PM
don't know much about american beers.
There are lots of small breweries in Germany, too, making beers with a wide variety and I assume thats the case in many countries.
When theres a nice offer in the beverage market I still occasionally go for big brands like Beck's, Veltins, Budweiser ( the Czech beer, not the American ) or Polish beers like Zywiec or Tyskie but I try to buy beers from smaller breweries as often as possible.

bought a crate of this beer a couple days ago, Weltenburger Anno 1050

Thanks man i'm sure there are plenty of euro beers i havent tried - weltenburger is one of them.. it's now on the xmas list.

I had a beer the other day at an american resturaunt and it was called ummm ...shit..uhhhh.. oh it was called camden pale ale and i was certain is was going to be a london beer (what with camden market) but it was a yank beer and actually really nice

black coffee

on the left frame of this site you can see all the beers they have
edit: english link http://www.weltenburger.de/en/beer-treat/weltenburg-beers/

The Anno 1050 is a beer I can definitely recommend. Very nice Märzen type of beer, malty and tastes like a stronger lager.

blixa

i tried asahi for the first time a week ago and it's delicious.

bebo

Quote from: blixa on Jan 28, 2015, 12:21 PM
i tried asahi for the first time a week ago and it's delicious.

funnily enough so did I. I would probably buy it again if I wanted something cheap and ez

I live in the michgan areas of murica and we have a fuck ton of craft breweries in the area like founders, bells, dark horse, etc etc. Founders makes some of my favorite beers, like the dirty bastard, their porter, and their breakfast stout. Havent gotten my hands on their KBS yet, but I'll be fixing that this march. They make some pretty tasty IPAs but im more for the stout/darker beers

black coffee

blue beer.. now I have seen everything.

There Will Be Blood

Drinking a 16 oz can of Bud light right now WHOOP WHOOP, I'm special!