Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

sharingbeds: the three dollar vote

Started by Mazzy, Aug 02, 2007, 10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazzy

you guys are lucky i'm listening to rihanna's umbrella otherwise i'd be in a shitty mood and would give all of you some lip. the kind your mother gave you when you acted like little shits.

men are bastards. women are bastards. that's why they get together and have babies. omg look, a bridge. let's all hold hands and get over it together.

john and elen are on the other side waiting for us:

Variable

lol, alls I have to say is that for once i was not being the craby person here

rxqueen

Mazzy

Quote from: Variable on Aug 15, 2007, 01:39 AM
lol, alls I have to say is that for once i was not being the craby person here

no one was crabby here, mate. all you need, as our friend john darnielle says, is a little water, a little bit of sunlight and a little bit of tender mercy.

i'm a little bummed because five [i'm presuming it's five because i haven't really sat down and counted] of my favourite members will never come back to this board. i'm just debating on whether i should come back here at all. i've been thinking about it a lot lately.

Variable

Mazzy

colin [he was my play thing. objectified him non-stop], andrew [no name cola], eric [manic_bastard], glenn, and of course, che. there's more but fuck, if i sit and think about it, it'll make me want to leave this place even more. i'm not saying it's shit now, it's just that the people that i came to this place for are mostly gone now. i just feel like i have nothing to contribute anymore. you know, you sort of feel like you have to move on as well.

i'm glad there's still members from the time i first joined though. i was seventeen and a complete know it all. nothings changed, except i got older. my looks declined too.

Variable

the only people I recognize are che and glenn.  Why did che leave anyways?

law

Probably because he got ripped to shit a few times, but anyway, people come and go, I wish a few of the people of whom I first saw on here were still around (Gaz why'd you have to graduate too!), but people change. However, leaving in those sorts of ways are sometimes pussy fits, or due to being too busy. I'm ok with any sort of new member, as long as the aren't a cockbag.

Variable

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on Aug 16, 2007, 03:34 PM
yeah, fuck those cockbags

You're one to talk.

Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 16, 2007, 11:59 AM
colin [he was my play thing. objectified him non-stop], andrew [no name cola], eric [manic_bastard], glenn, and of course, che. there's more but fuck, if i sit and think about it, it'll make me want to leave this place even more. i'm not saying it's shit now, it's just that the people that i came to this place for are mostly gone now. i just feel like i have nothing to contribute anymore. you know, you sort of feel like you have to move on as well.

i'm glad there's still members from the time i first joined though. i was seventeen and a complete know it all. nothings changed, except i got older. my looks declined too.

I miss Colin too. We were homies. Occasionally I myspace him and try to convince him to come back but it never works.

Variable

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Yes, she does like bags full of cock. Or the bags full of other stuff that dangle near cock. I don't know which.

White Pwny

Quote from: You Fail Me on Aug 17, 2007, 09:04 AM
Yes, she does like bags full of cock. Or the bags full of other stuff that dangle near cock. I don't know which.

hmmmm....  *imagines bags full of cock*

The ball reference was grody... ty.

Variable

dont act like you dont like balls too

White Pwny

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

White Pwny