Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

sharingbeds: the three dollar vote

Started by Mazzy, Aug 02, 2007, 10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

law

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 08, 2007, 02:53 AM
OK you guys go for it already instead of coughing, being shy and stuff... Make sure it's videotaped though...
If you need a cameraman, feel free to ask, I'm in a helping mood today... :)

Bloody french! ;)

rxqueen

tarkil

So you guys are still at the "talk" step ?  ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

rxqueen

No need to cream your pants Tarkil, we only talk on this board. ;)

tarkil

I'm not creaming any pants Emma... I mean some pants do get creamed in my presence, sure, but mine usually tend to stay clean... ;)

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 06, 2007, 07:25 PM
Right, but every country has different styles. Haircuts, clothes, tan or not, stuff like that differs from country to country. And for people use to take certain styles over, some of them somehow get this typical look. Yeh.. guess that's what I think..
thats legit, I can see that

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Aug 06, 2007, 07:52 PM
Quote from: Variable on Aug 06, 2007, 07:21 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Aug 06, 2007, 04:31 PM
Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 05, 2007, 09:46 AM
She won't, I asked her to do it after the first vote. ;)

One of the boys SHOULD.   Mazzy upped the boys... so a boy should up the girls.
there arent enough girls.  This place is a cock fest

Cmon Trey.. there are enough girls.   There are what... 8 boys posted?  Outta the tons there are here?   THere are at least 8 girls. 
It took me a couple min but I thought of 8.  The only problem is that you have to pic girls who post a lot and have lots of character and a history on the board is pretty important too in order for things like this to be funny.  There are like 3 girls who meet that.  And then we still have to deal with the "minger" situation.  Face it, its mainly boys who come here and post every day with the exception of you, kelly, emma, and mazzy.  Even though I have seen less and less of mazzy lately.

Mazzy

i think doing a girls version would be easier for me. trying to couple the boys is hard, especially this time around. it was difficult and i don't think this one is all that good compared to the other two. my only disadvantage is that i don't know many of the girls that are on the board. most of the people i talk to off the board are guys, which proves variable's argument that there are more guys here. or maybe all the girls just hate me.

i'm sort of fucked up in a funny way right now. i just found a song i recorded three days after my 16th birthday. i just found it hilarious and i'm quite proud of myself to have been a 16 yr old writing songs like this:

http://www.4shared.com/file/13583564/894c4c9e/Voice070305004.html

it's called 'canadian boys' and it's about ryan gosling.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

It made me laugh pretty hard.

Man that ruled.

Variable

Mazzy

Quote from: Variable on Aug 12, 2007, 10:29 AM
Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 12, 2007, 10:02 AM
which proves variable's argument.
werd

i know. where are the days where i used to curse the ground you walked upon? i actually wrote a song about you yesterday night but i might have deleted it by accident. i have to check if it's still there. it was a good song. i called you funny things but i mentioned you were probably a good human being. it was stupid really, now that i think about it. i don't know why i did it. i could have been reading danton's death instead because i'm meant to read that for my english class but i haven't yet.

Quote from: You Fail Me on Aug 12, 2007, 10:15 AM
It made me laugh pretty hard.

Man that ruled.

thank you. i'm glad it made you laugh. i was going for the whole punk thing at the end. it didn't work out so well unfortunately. ryan gosling is hot though. i have good taste in men.

rxqueen

Haha, you like a lot of boys maz!

Mazzy

i do like boyz, big em. i like them a lot. shame that i can't get one to like me back. i think i like to write songs about them but i don't like the idea of being involved with them. they're such complicated little oxygen penises, but they are beautiful.

i thought dying my hair purple would make me happy but it's purple and i'm still fucking depressed. maybe i should write a song about bearded men. i love them best. maybe it's not really purple. i should take the towel out of my hair and dry it a little and maybe get to sleep as i have to get up at 6am tomorrow.

no one loves me. except jesus. he loves me.

rxqueen

Aww, I love you maz.

And we're in this together, noone loves me back. I fell in love with a picture of someone some days ago. I'll pm you if you want. He's super cute.. and buddhist. XD

Variable

Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 12, 2007, 01:08 PM
Quote from: Variable on Aug 12, 2007, 10:29 AM
Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 12, 2007, 10:02 AM
which proves variable's argument.
werd

i know. where are the days where i used to curse the ground you walked upon? i actually wrote a song about you yesterday night but i might have deleted it by accident. i have to check if it's still there. it was a good song. i called you funny things but i mentioned you were probably a good human being. it was stupid really, now that i think about it. i don't know why i did it. i could have been reading danton's death instead because i'm meant to read that for my english class but i haven't yet.

ha, you must be going soft.  I must say im a bit flattered.  dont think anyone has written a song about me before, funny names or not.  I would like to hear it if you still have it
Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 12, 2007, 01:29 PM
i do like boyz, big em. i like them a lot. shame that i can't get one to like me back. i think i like to write songs about them but i don't like the idea of being involved with them. they're such complicated little oxygen penises, but they are beautiful.

oh an mazzy. If you think men are complicated.  you are thinking WAY too hard.  The reason girls think we are complicated is because of the ridiculous level of simplicity we sit on.  We are such simple creatures that it blows girls minds and they just have a really hard time accepting that, so they call us complicated because its all they can fathom.  Because in reality girls are the complicated ones.  Never saying what they mean or meaning what they say.  Expecting men to know things about them without words.  Being sensitive about the strangest things.  Being cold to others.  Always worrying about what some stranger thinks of their newest outfit...... Men, we just want to eat, have sex, fight, and be loved.  That's about as complicated as it gets

rxqueen

Döööööt. Men are just as complicates as girls are. Fact.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

tarkil

Mazzy

Quote from: Variable on Aug 12, 2007, 06:32 PM
oh an mazzy. If you think men are complicated.  you are thinking WAY too hard.  The reason girls think we are complicated is because of the ridiculous level of simplicity we sit on.  We are such simple creatures that it blows girls minds and they just have a really hard time accepting that, so they call us complicated because its all they can fathom.  Because in reality girls are the complicated ones.  Never saying what they mean or meaning what they say.  Expecting men to know things about them without words.  Being sensitive about the strangest things.  Being cold to others.  Always worrying about what some stranger thinks of their newest outfit...... Men, we just want to eat, have sex, fight, and be loved.  That's about as complicated as it gets

perhaps you're right and that applies to some men. i've never experienced anything but complications when it has come to men. i don't blame it on anyone or anything but i don't have the best relationship with men and that has done horrible things as to how i view them in general. i try to snap out of it but it has become embedded into my head and it's hard to leave that train of thought behind. i love them though. they are beautiful in all their parts. i appreciate them so much but it's so hard to find someone who's on the same level as me, and i don't mean that in an egotistical manner. i know i'm a good person and i deserve good things but that doesn't mean it's going to happen.

i do like someone right now but it's...complicated. i have told them how i feel but there's distance between us and i don't know what's going to become of us. sometimes i just want to cease communication with them because it hurts too much to live each day without them in my life the way i want them to be in my life.

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 12, 2007, 07:52 PM
Döööööt. Men are just as complicates as girls are. Fact.
perfect example of a girl who just complicates men because that's all she knows.  Emma you know yourself better than anyone else.  You are your own model and base of example for how all humans on this earth think.  And you are not stupid or ignorant enough to think all people think like you on a more socially advanced level.  but to core knowledge on emotions and reactions to circumstances.   You really only know yourself.  And your complicated girl self.  So when you see a man, and his simplicity, it confuses the hell out of you.  Because he is in fact not complex at all.  therefore you make him complicated, because you can understand that.  then you make him even more complicated than you, because that must be the only reason you dont understand his complications.  Hints why girls twist guys words all the time. Its like "no really, im dead serious when I said i want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner"  it does not mean I hate you, or that you are fat, or too skinny and should eat more peanut butter.  It does not mean I think you are a bad cook or am sick of going out to eat with you.  It does not mean I am having some sort of crisis where I am reverting back to my childhood foods for comfort because my dad did not hug me enough.  It does not mean I think you are a dirty person and your meat has worms.  and no, I dont need to talk.  It just fucking means I want a mother fucking PB&J followed by sex.  Because sex is the only implied message a man ever makes.....sorry emma, that's it.
Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 13, 2007, 09:10 AM
Quote from: Variable on Aug 12, 2007, 06:32 PM

perhaps you're right and that applies to some men. i've never experienced anything but complications when it has come to men. i don't blame it on anyone or anything but i don't have the best relationship with men and that has done horrible things as to how i view them in general. i try to snap out of it but it has become embedded into my head and it's hard to leave that train of thought behind. i love them though. they are beautiful in all their parts. i appreciate them so much but it's so hard to find someone who's on the same level as me, and i don't mean that in an egotistical manner. i know i'm a good person and i deserve good things but that doesn't mean it's going to happen.

i do like someone right now but it's...complicated. i have told them how i feel but there's distance between us and i don't know what's going to become of us. sometimes i just want to cease communication with them because it hurts too much to live each day without them in my life the way i want them to be in my life.
Well I still think it was probably just you who complicated them.  But fuck it.  I dont know them or the situation.  there are always exceptions to the rules.  especially in todays world with all these girly ass men who are too weak to be of any use to anyone (no offence to your friends, I was not implying that's who they are)  anyways though.  at face value of the story I say stop talking to them and move on.  I did one of those things for too long and finally broke contact and it has been much better for me.  You dont wana give it up because you think its something great.  that more than likely is just hurting you and you would not miss nearly as much as you think you will once you let go of it.