Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

sharingbeds: the three dollar vote

Started by Mazzy, Aug 02, 2007, 10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rxqueen

Bla bla Trey. I don't know where this shit came from now and you must have a hella twisted idea of me in mind. I'm surely not a typical bitchy girl getting all hysterical about a simple sentence of a man. I've just had two serious relationships in my life til now and I know how complicated men can be. It's just too easy telling "girls are complicated, men are not". Every human being is different and reacts different and has it's own quirks and facets and stuff.
Just don't put words in my mouth and act like I'm an ignorant bitch that can't handle it to put herself in others positions when really you're the one that has some problems accepting others opinions. You really start pissing me off by now..

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Aug 13, 2007, 06:06 PMIts like "no really, im dead serious when I said i want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner"  it does not mean I hate you, or that you are fat, or too skinny and should eat more peanut butter.  It does not mean I think you are a bad cook or am sick of going out to eat with you.  It does not mean I am having some sort of crisis where I am reverting back to my childhood foods for comfort because my dad did not hug me enough.  It does not mean I think you are a dirty person and your meat has worms.  and no, I dont need to talk.  It just fucking means I want a mother fucking PB&J followed by sex.  Because sex is the only implied message a man ever makes.....

Fun...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 13, 2007, 08:33 PM
Bla bla Trey. I don't know where this shit came from now and you must have a hella twisted idea of me in mind. I'm surely not a typical bitchy girl getting all hysterical about a simple sentence of a man. I've just had two serious relationships in my life til now and I know how complicated men can be. It's just too easy telling "girls are complicated, men are not". Every human being is different and reacts different and has it's own quirks and facets and stuff.
Just don't put words in my mouth and act like I'm an ignorant bitch that can't handle it to put herself in others positions when really you're the one that has some problems accepting others opinions. You really start pissing me off by now..
Well I was actually not directing that at you or as your words at all.  More of just an overblown generic stereotype to illustrate a point.  But if you have some sort of guilty conscious about it to where you have to get all hurt and defensive about it then so be it.

Have a nice menstrual  period emma.  Come back and chat when its over

Variable

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Grats Blondie, first time you've made me laugh in many, many moons.

Variable

cuz he never post on his cool guy name anymore

rxqueen

Sure Trey, you make up a dumb model of how all woman are and I'm the one having mestrual  period. Yeh, smite me another time, maybe you feel better then.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Hahaha, why do you think Trey smited you?

Hahahahaha.

rxqueen

I got smited like 4 times since this convo. Blondie can't repeat his karma action within 5 hours, that's why. ;)

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 14, 2007, 07:25 PM
Sure Trey, you make up a dumb model of how all woman are and I'm the one having mestrual  period. Yeh, smite me another time, maybe you feel better then.
emma my dear.  I would think that after all the time we have spent together on this board you would realize I never smite anyone.  And I could give two shits about karma all together.  I think I might have smited blondie as a joke like once, and thats it.  seriously now girl, get your head on.  What I said was a fucking joke.  I never expected anyone to actually take it seriously and think that I see all women like that.  Remember GROSS EXAGERATION.

rxqueen

You have a clue about gross exageration, no doubt about that one.

Variable

Quote from: You Fail Me on Aug 14, 2007, 07:27 PM
Hahaha, why do you think Trey smited you?

Hahahahaha.
yeah I cant figure that one out either.  Its almost sad to me anyone pays attention to that shit anyways

and emma, maybe you got smited 4 times because other people think you are over reacting too

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 14, 2007, 07:32 PM
You have a clue about gross exageration, no doubt about that one.
ok seriously now emma.  be honest.  Is it that time?  or are you just low on sodium or something?

rxqueen

And since I don't give a fuck about karma, too, let them smite me 100 times more. I just think it's funny some seem to get a cerain satisfaction from it. Like.. "smite. Damn, I gotta smoke one now."

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 14, 2007, 07:28 PM
I got smited like 4 times since this convo. Blondie can't repeat his karma action within 5 hours, that's why. ;)

Yeah, and Blondie definitely doesn't have a million profiles, more than half of which I'm sure aren't even banned.

Oh, and Emma, have a smite.

rxqueen

blondie

Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 14, 2007, 07:28 PM
you're not worth my smites.

rxqueen

White Pwny

*anxiously awaits Mazzy's female version of this!!!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...