Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

sharingbeds: the three dollar vote

Started by Mazzy, Aug 02, 2007, 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazzy

my dearest admirers, i'm sitting here, alone late at night, knowing quite well i should be in the land of jumping sheep. but i am not. work is a few eerie hours away and the thought of serving customers with tremendously dark circles under my eyes and a monotonous voice sickens me until i remember how much i love coffee. but perhaps it is my high caffeine levels that are preventing me from slumbering. or perhaps it is the never ending thoughts that keep rushing through my mind like peak-hour traffic. nonetheless, this turn of events has inspired me to write to you. i had just gotten a cup of warm soymilk and lemon [which is not as pleasant as it sounds] under the advice of wikipedia and, well, the reason this has taken so long is because there was a destruction of a relationship. yes. it is left in pieces, this said relationship, and i needed time. and lots of chocolate biscuits. when it was all over i realised that yes, i can love again and yes, i should lose all the weight i gained from those said chocolate biscuits, and it has been a slow process. it has somewhat clouded my great yet meagre mind because i am only a girl. i can only be so great. a lot of people think i'm quite auspicious because so many men and women love me but i tell you, it is no easy feat. i know you're probably thinking, would she stfu and get on with it. and i shall. but fuck you, man. i thought we were cool.

tarkil and oneweak

oh, this pair. the first pair i paired together because they are a good pairing. tarkil is this tough frenchman/now japanese man and one weak is like this little puppy that you take home from the home for forgetful dogs. not meaning any insult towards one weak because he was retrieved from the home for forgetful dogs. a friend once wanted to show me a certain dog, on the grounds that it looked "exactly" like me. i was disappointed to discover that the dog in fact bore no resemblance to me, it was just a dog. but this relationship that began between the two was like a ball, a big ball made out of chicken wire and whoever tried to pull it apart would be left with scabs and tearing on the skin because the ball is a strong fabric made of love, and lots of sex. oh my god, the positions these two found themselves in. oh, i'm getting so hot that i need another chocolate biscuit.

law and defcubus

i agonised. i couldn't sleep for days because i felt like i was betraying defcubus by having escapades with law in my dreams, which always resulted in him feeding me a vegetable kebab in the end. as the last piece of red capsicum floated in my mouth, i'd giggle and say, "oh you!" knowing fully well that i could plainly hear the breaking of defcubus's heart from miles away [well, actually, i heard nothing because in my dreams law is always whispering things in my ear.] these two boys always wondered about the joys of what a relationship would feel like until they had to ponder no more as they had walked into each others lives. and each other's very nice sheeted beds! defcubus was shy at first but law said, "come on. come into my world." and come into his world he did. he also came in a lot of other places...

edwin and oldagentlovecraft

edwin had been depressed lately. a lot of lonely walks at night, in the rain with no umbrella. he'd always run under the awnings, trying to save his whatever band t-shirt he was wearing at the time. he'd try to dry but it was always no good. one day he decided to get to a station to catch a train back home and he took his shoe off to empty the water out and he stepped into someone's spit. oldagentlovecraft said, "eww" and edwin looked up and the sparks electrocuted them both. they were knocked out and had to be taken to the hospital and ended up sharing hospital beds because as you know, hospitals are very under funded. it was instant passion and continues to be instant passion. they like putting 'cucumbers' into each other's mouths and electrocute themselves to reminisce about the day they met.

nuno aka drop-dead and black coffee

if you have been reading this far and have gotten to the last pairing then you would probably have figured out that it was a very lonely journey for me. nuno didn't participate in this sharingbeds because he was too busy making love to black coffee. the man has left the green hillsides of portugal for the not so green hillsides of germany. i knew what was going on because his earlobe were always red, like the redness that comes from having someone nibble on it for a few days. i thought he just got a night job. it has been a horrible few months and i resent black coffee and his luscious blonde hair for stealing my chocolate eating and wine drinking partner for now i shall do both those things alone. nuno tells me that even his pubies are blonde and i can believe that. after so many chocolate biscuits you start to believe everything.

tarkil

Ha ha, La Maz, you're awesome... When are you publishing your first book, I want to read it already... :)

No vote for me though...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

law

Amazing, Mazzy... You should publish some work!

If I was single... :D hehe

Breach Unborn

Variable

maybe next time try benadryl to sleep

rxqueen

Haha, mazzy! You're such a great person, I honestly love your way.

Law and defcubus for me.

Btw Law, you remind me of Gavin Hayes somehow, I don't know why but fuck yes, you may take that as a compliment. ;)

Martin

Hahaha ow man, that was so funny to read.
Voted for my homeboy Tarkil, and the pictures match. Plus, one's from Luxembourg man 8)

blondie JR

mr. nuno looks like chino without the 300lbs.

rxqueen

Quote from: Tuck on Aug 02, 2007, 10:13 PM
Plus, one's from Luxembourg man 8)

Oh rly? He looks so damn american, it hurts..

Martin

Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 02, 2007, 10:52 PM

Haha nooo, I meant one of the pictures is from Luxembourg (Tarkil's pic was taken at one of the two Deftones gigs they did with Soulflu).

law

Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 02, 2007, 09:39 PM
Haha, mazzy! You're such a great person, I honestly love your way.

Law and defcubus for me.

Btw Law, you remind me of Gavin Hayes somehow, I don't know why but fuck yes, you may take that as a compliment. ;)

Haha thank you very much dear ;)

theis

+ simpsons movie tomorrow
+ big party afterwards
+ going to buy new shoes + jeans tomorrow

rxqueen

+ Theis being so cute (wrong thread hon ;) )

theis

Sam

I demand a recount.  Jerry should be up there

Variable

how does someone look american?  Especially those of us from European descent

ToneDef

My niggaaaaaaz tarkil and one weak get my vote.

It's lucky me and Gaz have been retired.. We'd dominate. We were beaten last time but that was rigged.

Variable

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Aug 03, 2007, 05:26 AM

how does someone look american?  Especially those of us from European descent

You know,I said the exact same thing a while back. I think she said that she thought Theis looked like an American...I just dont see how you can "tell" someone is American.

ChickdelaLynch

tarkil looks like Luke Perry, or is that just me?