Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

latest concert you've been to

Started by goldpony, Oct 04, 2007, 10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asshole

Last night. At Pomona.. 10/28.
They played needles and pins... i have seen them play that since 2003...
The setlists continues to be the same... just rearrang . Abit different.
Merch. Was a bit wack nothing special.

Had a blast though
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

therealdaebat

Went to Modest Mouse last night in Alpharetta Ga. Great show.
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

4strings

Nov 2004 at Norva in Norfolk, VA. Yeah long over do. Prior to that 2000. Hey I wrote a review on the 2004 show. I also listed the set list and I do not see it anywhere anymore on this website DeftonesWorld. What gives? Well I am lucky I still have the hard copy of my meeting the band outside the venue.

deftoneseba

Deftones @ Santiago, Chile and Buenos Aires, Argentina. Great shows both, however the Chile show had an amazing sunset at the very beggining of Change, after a cloudy day, so I liked that show better.
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

Shadow46/2

I saw Deafheaven in Dallas I think last month, or maybe it was October. Hands down greatest concert I have ever been to.
And then two days later I saw Circa Survive on their Juturna 10 year tour which was also phenomenal. Damn fine one-two punch.
Next one I see is hopefully Deftones early next year. But Tool and the Cure are also coming and I might just have to spring for one of those...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

jeroenD27

E-Money

Dead and Company (grateful dead + john Mayer)

New Years and the night before. New Years was incredible. He's the best guitarist I've ever seen live. Absolutely blew me away.

Martin

E-Money

Tool last night in San Diego. Holy shit what a show. That band fucking kills it.

wheresmysnare

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Dec 23, 2015, 04:11 PM
I saw Deafheaven in Dallas I think last month, or maybe it was October. Hands down greatest concert I have ever been to.
And then two days later I saw Circa Survive on their Juturna 10 year tour which was also phenomenal. Damn fine one-two punch.
Next one I see is hopefully Deftones early next year. But Tool and the Cure are also coming and I might just have to spring for one of those...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Going to see them in March, i'm still not entirely sure if i like them haha, talk about an acquired taste. still, i'm interested enough to make the 1hr trip to bristol. your review is encouraging indeed.

Martin

Crazylegs

Quote from: Martin on Feb 03, 2016, 03:04 PM
Scot Kelly & CHVE.

Any good?

I went to see Jaga Jazzist on friday. They're so good, so god damn good!

Martin

Quote from: Crazylegs on Feb 03, 2016, 04:00 PM
Quote from: Martin on Feb 03, 2016, 03:04 PM
Scot Kelly & CHVE.

Any good?

I...don't really know to be honest. Both played some really intimate music. Both really....out there. I think that you really have to get into it to fully enjoy it, and nothing can distract you from it or the moment's gone.
Luckily, the sound in the venue was extremely good. Too bad some drunk guy kept talking to loudly. Motherfucker was kicked out though, but they should have done that way sooner.

wheresmysnare

deafheaven at bristol fleece last sunday. best gig i've been to in a long time - the guys voice is immense through a P.A & the venue had generally amazing acoustics... ill give it five bags of popcorn

Vesanic

At The Drive-In in Bruxelles. In my top 5 live experiences hands down. Pure fucking bliss. Didn't expect them to be this good at this point. If you have a chance to catch them live, don't even hesitate for a second.

pinata89

Autolux, at Third Man Records in Nashville. They recorded it to vinyl as they were playing. Very cool show, and very cool experience to be a part of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frankz0r

Rihanna in Miami 🙃 it was so great and I got to see Drake (I'm no gay but man... I enjoyed his performance better than Rihanna). Before that I saw Houndmouth live in Fort Lauderdale. Great and nice guys, got to know them.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Longstem

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 02, 2016, 05:29 PM
At The Drive-In in Bruxelles. In my top 5 live experiences hands down. Pure fucking bliss. Didn't expect them to be this good at this point. If you have a chance to catch them live, don't even hesitate for a second.

Yeah ! Loved it too.
Nice seeing you again !

Longstem

28th april Lumineers in Brussels
18the may RY X in Brussels
30th may Korn in Brussels
7th june Deftones in Milanooooo

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Black Sabbath at the Hollywood Bowl \m/ !