Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

people you know on reality tv

Started by goldpony, Nov 26, 2007, 03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Jan 15, 2008, 03:57 AM
Quote from: goldpony on Jan 14, 2008, 09:57 PM
why would they ask about the honey? it would all have been eaten by the ants
yeah I thought about this.  But the chances of the honey not getting on anything left behind or maybe some branches or brush getting stuck on the body that the ants dont get to.  It just doesn't look good for me.  Plus, what if the ants cant finish the meal?  I mean thats a lot of fucking ants.  Why can't I just induce heart attacks and diabetic schock on people?

i actually was thinking about this too (great minds think alike), id say the best way to go is to catch a bunch of poisonous snakes, starve them for a little while then throw them on the other contestants. they would just slither away when they were done. even if they didnt, the snakes would be to blame. you just have to make sure you have a plausible excuse why you didnt sleep with the group.
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

and hope I dont get bit.  And the starving doesn't work because snakes don't bite humans for food.  They bite humans for defense.  So they would probably just slither off faster to go find a mouse or something.  Either way there is no way to guarentee that everyone gets bit , and I dont.