Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

people you know on reality tv

Started by goldpony, Nov 26, 2007, 05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

So i was watching "What Not to Wear" and I saw an old friend from high school on. For those who dont know this show is a reality makeover show. I was totally wierded out by it. I understand growing and changing but she always seemed to be the type of person who wouldn't do this. She totally looked good afterwards tho, so i guess it was worth it plus she said she felt better about herself. i went with good for them
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

emotivelotion

Variable

guess it all depends on who they are.  I would have voted for "who gives a fuck" if it was an option.  Although I will admit I was pretty excited when I saw transformers and realized I went to school with megan fox

Shaye

I know 2 people on Reality TV past and present.

First was the show 'Gastineau Girls' which had a season or two on the E! channel. The daughter Brittany, is a year older than me. I attended elementary, middle and high school with her.

Also, on 'I Love New York 2', I went to high school with the guy who's nickname was "The Entertainer". I ran into him at a local bar a few times a couple of months ago but he was sworn to secrecy about the show.

That's about it.

oldgentlovecraft

I was friends with and graduated high school with this girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp4u9pw4IS8

Seriously.

TheWatcher

Quote from: Shaye on Dec 28, 2007, 06:22 PM
I know 2 people on Reality TV past and present.

First was the show 'Gastineau Girls' which had a season or two on the E! channel. The daughter Brittany, is a year older than me. I attended elementary, middle and high school with her.

Also, on 'I Love New York 2', I went to high school with the guy who's nickname was "The Entertainer". I ran into him at a local bar a few times a couple of months ago but he was sworn to secrecy about the show.

That's about it.

sweet.

Variable

im going on survivor.  My strategy is to kill all the other contestants on the first night.  That should get me an survivor all stars too.

occipudding

i dont know how relevant this is to this topic but about 3 or 4 years ago, my mom was seeing this guy named franklin.  he was a cool enough dude.  bald black dude with a handle bar mustache, which i thought was kinda odd cause thats not some shit you see every day.  even on whites dudes really but less on black guys.  he was cool to talk to, down to earth, blazed up.  seemed like just a lonely middle aged guy looking for some companionship.  him and my mom werent too serious.  they'd just have a drink together every now and then and she smoked a blunt with him once or twice.  they sort of drifted apart after a while and about 2 months later, i walk into a bodega and i see this guy being carried away in handcuffs by 2 cops on the front page of the new york post!  he was suspected to be the spiderman rapist (which was a big headline grabber here in ny a couple years ago.  he'd break into women's apts through their fire escapes, tie them up, and rape them).  turns out good ol franklin had nothing to do with the rapes, just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong type of 8-year-old offense on his record.  the media dragged his name through the dirt regardless with little more than an "oops" when the real spiderman was caught.  last i heard, franklin decided to high-tail it outta nyc and moved to new orleans.  couple months later, well, the wheels were set in motion for another god awful spike lee joint.  poor franklin.
machete!  meow

goldpony

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Dec 28, 2007, 08:53 PM

Seriously.

no offense but that shit was funny
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

13hourstoparadise

I had a friend on, uh, what the hell is the name of the show? Were has-been's live together. She said it was scripted.

Atomic

i know a nerd-ish guy that went on Big Brother, he hasnt changed, he's still a nerd
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

devilinside

I had speech and drama in high school with Kimberly Locke from American Idol and knew MJ from the Real World Philly.

13hourstoparadise

Seriously.

Hahahaha...

Holy crap, what was she thinking... Or not thinking...

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Dec 29, 2007, 07:38 AM
im going on survivor.  My strategy is to kill all the other contestants on the first night.  That should get me an survivor all stars too.

;D

ignore the fashion

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 02, 2008, 09:09 PM

;D

good plan, i think it'll work.

goldpony

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jan 03, 2008, 10:54 AM

;D

dont forget about that annoying ass host
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Jacob

Seriously.

wow. you were friends with that?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 03, 2008, 05:14 PM
Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jan 03, 2008, 10:54 AM

;D

dont forget about that annoying ass host
good as dead.  As well as the camera men.  I have to cover my tracks

13hourstoparadise

Then how would you "win".

Weapons, would it be like battle royal, or are you just gonna start hackin' everyone up like Mike Meyers?