Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What will deftones be in like... 20 years?

Started by mikau, Dec 20, 2007, 09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.sinister

Quote from: skinnypuppy on Dec 27, 2007, 06:39 AM
havent people been saying they dont think chinos voice will hold up since the mid 90s?

chino's voice isn't bad. on CD it sound flawless, live he may need some improvement but it still kicks more ass than johnathan davis' voice

Atomic

Quote from: mr.sinester on Dec 31, 2007, 06:29 AM
chino's voice still kicks more ass than johnathan davis' voice
BOOOOO!!!!
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

sixteen olive skin

Quote from: Variable on Dec 27, 2007, 12:36 PM
Quote from: sixteen olive skin on Dec 26, 2007, 05:25 AM
I didn't know that, but thanks for noticing. If anybody cares, just open a new window in your browser and, like, search for it in google or something... if you don't think the internet will provide you with a couple of answers, you're a moron.
If you think the phrase "hepatic cirrhosis" is a commonly know term outside the medical community, you're a cock.

I wasn't trying to sound smart or... cock-like... it's just that an uncle of mine died of hepatic cirrhosis some years ago, so I got familiarized with the term. Peace.

Northcal

Hopefully retired from the game with class!One more album plus Eros and b-sides & rarities 2 Il be good with that! ;D

Northcal

Its crazy how much shit has happened since this tread started! ???

III

I think that they will still be able to pull it off. Will Chino be singing Kimdracula at every show? No, but they will still make it work with the 100 or so songs (and counting) that they have in their catalogue. Why would you want them to not play with each other? Isn't that the whole point of being a fan of them?

defTHE1s

Maybe Chino could try again whisperings, one scream here and there, and sing some classic stuff during live shows, dunno, it's been 7 years since this thread started and they are still great live/in studio.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...