Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

new deftones blog news!

Started by There Will Be Blood, Jan 09, 2008, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefUnNorma428

its funny that they are playing Risk....that game is tight...if i was a gambling man id play em in texas hold em online...but they have more money to loose than i so no way man

13hourstoparadise

I just lost $35 bucks tonight at hold 'em... At least the dude that won passed out and his girlfriend wanted to get with me.... Fucker, but I don't cheat or do one night stands anyway... His girlfriend is a hoe!!!!

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 24, 2008, 05:36 PM
I just lost $35 bucks tonight at hold 'em... At least the dude that won passed out and his girlfriend wanted to get with me.... Fucker, but I don't cheat or do one night stands anyway... His girlfriend is a hoe!!!!
nice............

Hidalgo

Chino actaully left a nice long message there. probably the best one left so far. i think he's diggin it

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 24, 2008, 09:56 PM
Chino actaully left a nice long message there. probably the best one left so far. i think he's diggin it

are you referring to the Volume 3 message?

White Wrist

at least he said something about the album. that´s cool

Hidalgo

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Feb 24, 2008, 10:46 PM
Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 24, 2008, 09:56 PM

are you referring to the Volume 3 message?
yea

Hidalgo

i wonder if they're done with the songs? if "tracking"  means what i think, then they're gonna record rough demos of the songs, to be mixed & mastered later? or am i wrong here?

wtf is "tracking"?

el perro

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: el perro on Feb 25, 2008, 08:22 AM
glad terry date is back
Agreed!!!!

Tracking would just be layering and collecting tracks. Over dubbin' n' shit... I assume, never really heard the term like the before.

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 25, 2008, 06:51 AM
wtf is "tracking"?

Tracking is the proper recording of the tracks (you know, drums, bateries, samples, guitars, everything. The previous step to mixing.).

Smog

deftoneskoen

skinnypuppy

Terry can do no wrong.
Deftones can.
But Terry can't.

Smog

Terry can do no wrong.
Deftones Chino can. Kidding  ;) ;) ;)
But Terry can't.

skinnypuppy

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

blondie

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blondie