Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

new deftones blog news!

Started by There Will Be Blood, Jan 09, 2008, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

deftonekid

goldpony

QuoteChino: "The songs are definitely weird, which is a breath of fresh air to me. I haven't been playing guitar on these new songs so Steph (Carpenter, guitar) has taken up the helm and that's worked out really well. He's been very creative has been writing very weird, melodic stuff. That's great because I want the album to be as weird as we can possibly make it without completely alienating people. If I had to compare it to any of our records, then I think it probably reminds me of White Pony the most. There's a lot of atmosphere and a lot of soundscaping. I couldn't' feel better about it at the moment."

that sound you heard at 1527 est was me having the largest orgasm ever
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

deftfan

QuoteChino: "...If I had to compare it to any of our records, then I think it probably reminds me of White Pony the most..."
Just great  :D  ;D :D

Timmy666

Orgasm - characterized by intense physical pleasure, controlled by the involuntary, or autonomic, nervous system.

Deadradio

emehlen

Infector

White Wrist

I mean...it´s a cool interview. But...only the last question is new. And the answer is not that new. didnt chino said the same about SNW?Reminding him WP?

This guys at the magazines...always the same questions...fuck!

But at least, the band is alive!That´s what is important.

blondie

isn't this just the same crap chongo was spewing when they were making saturday night wrist?

Frankz0r

Quote from: White Wrist on Jan 09, 2008, 10:27 PM
I mean...it´s a cool interview. But...only the last question is new. And the answer is not that new. didnt chino said the same about SNW?Reminding him WP?

fucking chino he always say the same old shit every year... But I'm glad they're happy and back.

goldpony

Quote from: White Wrist on Jan 09, 2008, 10:27 PM

This guys at the magazines...always the same questions...fuck!

But at least, the band is alive!That´s what is important.
Quote from: blondie on Jan 09, 2008, 10:32 PM
isn't this just the same crap chongo was spewing when they were making saturday night wrist?
Quote from: Frankz0r on Jan 09, 2008, 10:45 PM

fucking chino he always say the same old shit every year... But I'm glad they're happy and back.

;D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

theis

There Will Be Blood

i think its going so fast cuz chino isnt wasteing the bands time with his guitar. I remember one interview when stef said he hates practicing with chino because he messes around with his guitar for along time and he plays like a girl. he said hes not useing guitar in this new recored hes leaving it to stef! thats great news chino can focus more on his vocals!

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

rainnyx4

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Jan 10, 2008, 12:26 AM
i think its going so fast cuz chino isnt wasteing the bands time with his guitar. I remember one interview when stef said he hates practicing with chino because he messes around with his guitar for along time and he plays like a girl. he said hes not useing guitar in this new recored hes leaving it to stef! thats great news chino can focus more on his vocals!

I think it's already been shown that Chino is playing guitar on the album.  He's probably just letting Stef get his way most of the time.

13hourstoparadise

Great news, thanks for the update...

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: blondie on Jan 09, 2008, 10:32 PM

haha i know, i started thinking the same thing like 3 sentences in.  next he's gonna say  "i think it's probably the heaviest record we've ever written" but really, he's just gaining more weight.

13hourstoparadise

Bwhahahahaha...

I couldn't help but laugh after that comment.