Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

new deftones blog news!

Started by There Will Be Blood, Jan 09, 2008, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Timmy666 on Jan 15, 2008, 12:59 AM
Quote from: mikau on Jan 13, 2008, 04:08 AM
chino's voice isn't that good anymore but now they're a better band musically. They can do better stuff than atf, they proved that already.
::) I'm so tired of hearing that...

I thinks it a relative statement, however, if you think Chino's voice has changed, try to consider his style has evolved as well as the music. e.g. Stef went 7 strings after WP era... Positive outlook I guess...

And anyway, he can still scream live great, and fucking loud!

White Wrist

new evolution...

8 strings... ::)

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: White Wrist on Jan 17, 2008, 07:23 PM
new evolution...

8 strings... ::)

Exactly!!!

Older evolution, Chi 5 string, e.g. bloody cape...

Deadradio

I think its gonna an awesome record. Listening to SNW, you can tell that the vibe was different. The new one will blow it away.

13hourstoparadise

13hourstoparadise

There Will Be Blood

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bebo

Hidalgo

sweet, no news whatsoever :)

Nailec

there are some nice tracks in that mixtape.

Hidalgo

it is nice to see Chino himself chime in, even if it's not news

el perro

reckon deftones should cover track 5

White Wrist

they should give us some more news, instead...playllists.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

occipudding

machete!  meow

mr.sinister

i think its cool what they are doing with the mixes. at least we get a peak inside at what our favorite band is digging as far goes music.

Timmy666