Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Band Bashing Thread

Started by theshadeisatool, Jan 12, 2008, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

FUCK YOU ILL NINO for being a wanna be metal band. The vocalist cant sing or scream for shit, the percusionist tries so hard to be on the music, Im glad Marc Rizzo left this assholes. Fuck you and die Assholes and I hope your next CD comes out 2050 LOL!!!!!
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

goldpony

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jan 13, 2008, 05:38 AM
Fuck you:

The Beatles for just being too damn mellow and an extra special fuck you to all the delusional fanatics out there
AND all the newer rap groups who don't write lyrics but just make up new dance moves or slang terms for high school kids to kick around....

word

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jan 13, 2008, 05:38 AM

Pink Floyd for making me want to take drugs

you say it like its a bad thing ;)

my 2 cents: FUCK VELVET REVOLVER, MUSHROOMHEAD, LIMP BIZKIT, LINKIN PARK, LIL WAYNE, BIRDMAN, GAY-Z, DISTURBED
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Deadradio

Once again, FUCK Pearl Jam.

theis

sorry about your taste

muchojackdaniels

theshadeisatool

Oh and Panic and the Fucking Disco

bright lights, big city

to life a quote from Knocked Up, "steely dan gargols my balls".....that is sooo true
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

weakcure

I heard Disturbed is playing a show here soon.

I couldn't stop laughing, hahahaha.

Jizzlobber

Fuck 30 secns to mars. wannabe 'rock stars'
<

pissedandpierced

Quote from: theshadeisatool on Jan 12, 2008, 08:08 PM
Let it all out.

I had to make this thread because I just heard AFI's cover of Head Like A Hole. I was disgusted! A insultingly shit version anyway, but that Davey Havok guy sings so fucking soulessly. I've not really paid much attention to them but from what I've seen they are utter wank.

Anyone else wanna chip in with this or another band?

I have discovered that the longer Davey Havok's hair gets, his face also grows.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Zevaka

Variable

no really.  All EMO bands do suck

Shaye

neutron liar

Quote from: Variable on Mar 18, 2008, 07:18 PM

agreed.

lets add:

Matchbox 20
Dave Mattews
most anything thats "radio rock" like Seether.......ick.

"Even Jesus Hates Creed" ~ Dexter from the Offspring wore a shirt that said this.  fucking ace.

although covered in emo, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Plain White T's.........I could go on forever.

Shaye

Quote from: neutron liar on Mar 18, 2008, 09:59 PM
Quote from: Variable on Mar 18, 2008, 07:18 PM

agreed.

lets add:

Matchbox 20
Dave Mattews
most anything thats "radio rock" like Seether.......ick.

Dave Mathews Band isn't emo. I happen to like DMB quite a bit. They may not be your taste, but I don't think they should be lumped in with these manufactured, unoriginal bands you hear on the radio now-a-days. DMB came out doing something different and have always stayed true to their style. They're also very talented musicians, not cry-babies with an addiction to eye-liner.

NiChe

NiChe

oh and FUCK OFF U2.

JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE.
aAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

weakcure

Quote from: NiChe on Mar 18, 2008, 11:13 PM
oh and FUCK OFF U2.

JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE.
aAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But Bono saves the world!!!!111!!!twelve!!

bright lights, big city

"UNO, DOS, TRES, CATORCE! YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!"
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?