Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

To The One Who Caught in HD The Entire Conan Episode w/ "Hole In The Earth" ....

Started by Hesperian Death-Horse!, Jan 18, 2008, 12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hesperian Death-Horse!

I don't know where else to go to find out who did this but I hope that person is still here if they ever were. How would you feel about doing the same thing, not even the whole episode, just the performance on David Letterman tonight by The Mars Volta. The world would love you and so would I. I know this ends up having more to do with TMV and the dude who captured the HITE performance on Conan than it has to do with Deftones but I have not idea where else to go to find this guy.

So, I'm sorry. I know this is about 80% off topic but I really wanted to try my luck.

I'm gonna get lynched, aren't I?

Inkblades

Well, even if no one on Sharing Lungs does it, I'm sure someone on the internet will. TMV has a pretty big following. A quality version will certainly spring up.

Hesperian Death-Horse!

Yeah, I'm sure someone on The Comatorium will get it but I don't know if they'll manage to get the same quality that person in question from my original post can get. It was just a longshot. I won't lose my shit if he doesn't do it. I was just hoping that he could.

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

deftonekid

Zevaka

i've got HDTV version of this tmv performance
will upload it in proper thread, btw

Zevaka

i was wrong it's not HDTV, it only HDTV-sourced, it's just usual xVid. Sorry