Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Heath Ledger is dead.

Started by theis, Jan 22, 2008, 10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shine down unshy

Quote from: aenemic on Jan 23, 2008, 02:19 PM
really sad. I liked him as an actor and playing The Joker was likely going to be his huge break. RIP Heath.

It will be his huge break.  Just because he died, that role is like..immortalized.  It was his last one unless you count the one he didn't finish making.  It's going to be so cool to see him as the Joker.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Jan 25, 2008, 10:24 PM
Quote from: aenemic on Jan 23, 2008, 02:19 PM
really sad. I liked him as an actor and playing The Joker was likely going to be his huge break. RIP Heath.

It will be his huge break.  Just because he died, that role is like..immortalized.  It was his last one unless you count the one he didn't finish making.  It's going to be so cool to see him as the Joker.

Agreed.

fireflyry

Yeah...like Brandon with The Crow or James Dean with Rebel Without a Cause.

Funny how death can do that.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

13hourstoparadise

A cast member also died during the shooting of Batman just about 5 months ago... Could be another curse like the scabies on my testicles.

Nailec

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 25, 2008, 07:43 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 25, 2008, 01:23 PM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 25, 2008, 09:09 AM
I give all people respect.
do you give respect to charles manson and adolf hittler?  come one now.  You are trying way too hard to be the peace love hippy boy. 
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jan 25, 2008, 11:20 AM
It's gonna be really creepy watching The Dark Knight now...
why?  Never watched the crow or a john candy movie?  actors die, they are people.  Is it creepy to listen to nirvana or metallica? 

C'mon, don't you think the nit picking is this necessary?
Im going to guess you meant to say

Do you really think the nit picking is necessary?
or
Do you really think this nit picking us necessary?
or
Don't you think this nut picking us unnesessary?
or
Shut the fuck up and let us cry!

But to all my answer is yes. You are all being completely over dramatic about this.  He is a dumbass who could have had anything in the world he wanted.  Ane he died for a stupid dumb ass reason.  Might as well give him a darwin award.

theis

He died for a stupid reason? If you had followed this you'd know what it wasn't suicide, but his death was an accident.

Atomic

accident or not, he died for our sins and he is embedded into our souls through his role as the joker so watch the movie or go to hell
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Variable

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jan 27, 2008, 10:33 AM
He died for a stupid reason? If you had followed this you'd know what it wasn't suicide, but his death was an accident.
was the word suicide in any of my post jackass?  No.  I never said it was a suicide even though I am sure no one really knows for sure if it was or was not.  If the dumbass took too many sleeping pills and died, that is stupid.  Stupid stupid stupid.  There comes a point in your life where you have to act like a grown up and make good choices.  Saying fuck it, and casting caution to the wind while taking drugs is not responsible,its stupid.  And the only way I will take that back is if his autopsy comes back saying he had a stroke or something like that.

st3v3n_g

This is off-topic, and I know he has major seniority over me as he 5,420+ posts on me, but is it just me or is X (representing any or no Variable) always quite the Negative Nancy?

We need a lighthouse for the lost and a beacon for the broken

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: st3v3n_g on Jan 27, 2008, 08:57 PM
This is off-topic, and I know he has major seniority over me as he 5,420+ posts on me, but is it just me or is X (representing any or no Variable) always quite the Negative Nancy?

No shit he is a fucking asshole that was abused as a kid that is why he hates the world and himself.
I think he should get the same gun from his avatar and blown his fucking brains, IF he has.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Variable

my post count has nothing to do with what you are allowed or not allowed to say.  If you think im an ass hole, feel more than free to voice it.  Stupid message board rules are.....stupid.
And no, I am not ALWAYS negative.  Just usually.  But, I like your sig.  Now thats not negative is it?
Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Jan 27, 2008, 10:20 PM

No shit he is a fucking asshole that was abused as a kid that is why he hates the world and himself.
I think he should get the same gun from his avatar and blown his fucking brains, IF he has.
Ha I remember when I first came to this board and everyone had their own pet theories as to why I think stupid people are stupid (yes, I am calling you stupid) But they were all wrong then, and they are all wrong now.  Stupidity is just irritating.  Nothing more to it.

*dur dur dur* he should blow his fucking brians, IF he has.......has.....has......*dur dur dur* im too stupid to finish my sentence........

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: Variable on Jan 28, 2008, 07:22 AM
my post count has nothing to do with what you are allowed or not allowed to say.  If you think im an ass hole, feel more than free to voice it.  Stupid message board rules are.....stupid.
And no, I am not ALWAYS negative.  Just usually.  But, I like your sig.  Now thats not negative is it?
Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Jan 27, 2008, 10:20 PM

Ha I remember when I first came to this board and everyone had their own pet theories as to why I think stupid people are stupid (yes, I am calling you stupid) But they were all wrong then, and they are all wrong now.  Stupidity is just irritating.  Nothing more to it.

*dur dur dur* he should blow his fucking brians, IF he has.......has.....has......*dur dur dur* im too stupid to finish my sentence........

Yawning and laughing of the stupid fuck
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

fireflyry

Stay on-topic please guys.

Atomic

thread should be called "Heath Ledger is finally dead." :P
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

mrs_swa

thread should be over with.. he's dead........next..
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

fireflyry

Fair enough but others may wish to discuss it especially since it's headline news at present.

It will die a natural death when people stop posting in it....no pun intended.

Variable

Quote from: fireflyry on Jan 28, 2008, 02:59 PM
Fair enough but others may wish to discuss it especially since it's headline news at present.

It will die a natural death when people stop posting in it....no pun intended.
oh so now it matter what other may wish to discuss?  I wanted to discuss how much stupid mods are ruining the board but you locked that topic.  So does it only matter when you want to talk about what other people want to talk about?  Or are we truly allowed to talk about whatever we want to talk about?

fireflyry

Irelevant.

If you want to discuss such matters use the correct section and stop whining all over the boards.

Variable

I could tell you to stop being a nazi.  But then I guess you would just throw the nazi rule book at me again.....good system