Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

RANDOM KNOWLEDGE

Started by samson simpson, Jan 25, 2008, 11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic

When Mr. T hits a fool, he doesn't actually make contact, but stops his fist one inch from their face.  The force created by the speed of his fist causes the fool's head to twist 210 degrees (or 230 degrees if it's sunny outside)
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Variable

Quote from: mrs_swa on Mar 01, 2008, 03:08 AM
Quote from: Atomic on Feb 29, 2008, 09:32 AM
i couldnt find any that werent locked or deleted :P

+1

The Pink Floyd album, "Dark Side of the Moon," stayed on the top 200 Billboard charts for 741 weeks (or 14 years).   :o
get the fuck out.  Is that seriously true?  thats crazy

Zevaka

Less than 10% of criminals commit about 67% of all crime.

Variable

and the ACLU fights for 100% of their rights

Atomic

Mr. T once pitied a fool so bad, that fool cried until he had no more tears left. The fool was Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris, now with a never ending thirst for tears, makes soup out of the tears of small children and gophers in the hope that one day, he will have his revenge!

Rocky didn't get brain damage from Ivan Drago, but rather from the mental damage inflicted on him when Mr. T belittled him in front of his wife on the steps of the Art Institute of Philadelphia.  This also accounted for Hulk Hogan's balding, Micky's death, Pauly's empowerment of a sheister attorney to bankrupt the Balboa family, and Rocky Jr.'s homosexuality.

mrs_swa

Quote from: Variable on Mar 02, 2008, 06:55 AM
Quote from: mrs_swa on Mar 01, 2008, 03:08 AM

The Pink Floyd album, "Dark Side of the Moon," stayed on the top 200 Billboard charts for 741 weeks (or 14 years).   :o
get the fuck out.  Is that seriously true?  thats crazy

Fact
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Crazylegs

the greatness that is darkside of the moon

Variable

so far that the only fact in this topic that has raised my eyebrows

Atomic

Hanging offences in the nineteenth-Century Britain:

Associating with gypsies.
Setting fire to a hayrick.
Writing on Westminster Bridge.
Impersonating a pensioner of Greenwich Hospital.
Appearing on the highway with a sooty face.
Damaging a fish pond.
Cutting down a tree.
Secreting notes in a post office.
Stealing a spoon.

mrs_swa

March 4, Hug a GI Day....

Today is a day that we all can embrace. It's "Hug a GI Day". Give a great big hug to any and all GIs you see today. The men and women in our armed forces deserve our thanks and appreciation.  GI's perform an invaluable service to our country. They risk their lives for our freedom, and to keep us safe. A simple hug is a small thanks for this vital service to our country.

http://holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/March/hugagiday.htm

lithium

Quote from: Atomic on Mar 02, 2008, 10:56 AM
Mr. T once pitied a fool so bad, that fool cried until he had no more tears left. The fool was Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris, now with a never ending thirst for tears, makes soup out of the tears of small children and gophers in the hope that one day, he will have his revenge!

Rocky didn't get brain damage from Ivan Drago, but rather from the mental damage inflicted on him when Mr. T belittled him in front of his wife on the steps of the Art Institute of Philadelphia.  This also accounted for Hulk Hogan's balding, Micky's death, Pauly's empowerment of a sheister attorney to bankrupt the Balboa family, and Rocky Jr.'s homosexuality.
where'd you find this?
💩

13hourstoparadise

I love how he added "fools"... That shit made me laugh.

tarkil

Quote from: mrs_swa on Mar 04, 2008, 08:12 PM

Today is a day that we all can embrace. It's "Hug a GI Day". Give a great big hug to any and all GIs you see today. The men and women in our armed forces deserve our thanks and appreciation.  GI's perform an invaluable service to our country. They risk their lives for our freedom, and to keep us safe. A simple hug is a small thanks for this vital service to our country.

* pukes *

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Mikey

Quote from: tarkil on Mar 05, 2008, 04:24 AM

* pukes *
haha. you're about to get flamed!

tarkil

seriously though, how the fuck can you guys believe in such kind of stinky shitty horrible propaganda ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ignore the fashion

i've read a lot of interesting facts here on this thread, but i don't have any to add of my own.

samson simpson

Quote from: tarkil on Mar 05, 2008, 03:42 PM
seriously though, how the fuck can you guys believe in such kind of stinky shitty horrible propaganda ?

I absolutely  100% agree..

13hourstoparadise

* pukes *

I was walking around Seattle March 4th huggings GAYS!!! God damnit. I mis-read that bulletin.

White Pwny

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Mar 06, 2008, 06:42 PM

* pukes *

I was walking around Seattle March 4th huggings GAYS!!! God damnit. I mis-read that bulletin.

Wanna know how I know yer gay?     ;D     hahah just playin.   
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

mrs_swa

Peter Gabriel's Sledgehammer is the most aired video in MTV history....

[youtube=425,350]hqyc37aOqT0[/youtube]