Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

RANDOM KNOWLEDGE

Started by samson simpson, Jan 25, 2008, 11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic

Quote from: lithium on Mar 04, 2008, 08:16 PM
Quote from: Atomic on Mar 02, 2008, 10:56 AM
Mr. T once pitied a fool so bad, that fool cried until he had no more tears left. The fool was Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris, now with a never ending thirst for tears, makes soup out of the tears of small children and gophers in the hope that one day, he will have his revenge!

Rocky didn't get brain damage from Ivan Drago, but rather from the mental damage inflicted on him when Mr. T belittled him in front of his wife on the steps of the Art Institute of Philadelphia.  This also accounted for Hulk Hogan's balding, Micky's death, Pauly's empowerment of a sheister attorney to bankrupt the Balboa family, and Rocky Jr.'s homosexuality.
where'd you find this?
i dont recall....also, Chuck Norris once fought off 42 ninjas bilndfolded, while having sex with 3 women
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

goldpony

Quote from: Atomic on Mar 07, 2008, 07:57 AM
Quote from: lithium on Mar 04, 2008, 08:16 PM
Quote from: Atomic on Mar 02, 2008, 10:56 AM
Mr. T once pitied a fool so bad, that fool cried until he had no more tears left. The fool was Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris, now with a never ending thirst for tears, makes soup out of the tears of small children and gophers in the hope that one day, he will have his revenge!

Rocky didn't get brain damage from Ivan Drago, but rather from the mental damage inflicted on him when Mr. T belittled him in front of his wife on the steps of the Art Institute of Philadelphia.  This also accounted for Hulk Hogan's balding, Micky's death, Pauly's empowerment of a sheister attorney to bankrupt the Balboa family, and Rocky Jr.'s homosexuality.
where'd you find this?
i dont recall....also, Chuck Norris once fought off 42 ninjas bilndfolded, while having sex with 3 women

um, actually, it wasnt Chuck Norris. It was goldpony ;D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Atomic

fine... Chuck Norris once fought off 42 ninjas bilndfolded, while having sex with 2 women and goldpony... happy now?

The United States armed forces currently employ Chuck Norris in testing thier Abrams Main Battle Tank before sending them into combat.  This is achieved by having Chuck Norris attempt to penetrate the hull armor with a single roundhouse kick.  90% of Abrams tanks fail this test

Zevaka

Quote from: Atomic on Mar 08, 2008, 10:28 AM
fine... Chuck Norris once fought off 42 ninjas bilndfolded, while having sex with 2 women and goldpony... happy now?
Atomic. I see huge progress in your posts. Keep on having lessons

Atomic

so u admitted it, i'm great ;D

When Eskimo babies have colds, their mothers suck the snot out of their noses
The biggest tapeworm ever found inside the human body was 35 metres long
50 per cent of women and more than 90 per cent of men don't wash their hands after they've been to the loo – unless someone else is watching them
Bruce Lee was so fast that they had to slow the film down so you could see his moves
those ones are real...

mrs_swa

March 9th,  Panic Day: 

Try to stay calm. Take a deep breath. For today is Panic Day. Can you handle today? Good, we were worried for a moment.  Hopefully, everything is going just swell in your life, and you have no need for this day. But, if problems and troubles are looming, try to hold off hitting the panic button until this day arrives.

Don't worry. Don't fret. and, above all, don't panic. However, if ever there was a day to panic, today is that day.

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

lithium

💩

mrs_swa

March 10th:  Middle Name Pride Day

Middle Name Pride Day honors the seldom used middle name that often sets you apart from others. It was selected with care, so you should be proud of it.

mine is Suzanne.

13hourstoparadise

My middle name is Danger.

Atomic

mine's Chi
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Mar 12, 2008, 04:42 PM
My middle name is Danger.
spell it backwards and u hav Toilet

mrs_swa

The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.

Atomic

Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands

Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands

mrs_swa

ewww, why wouldn't someone wash their hands after that?   :-\

13hourstoparadise

I don't like this thread anymore... :(

Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Atomic

Quote from: mrs_swa on Mar 13, 2008, 03:19 PM
ewww, why wouldn't someone wash their hands after that?   :-\
;D hahaha sick world
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Mar 13, 2008, 03:30 PM
Ignorance is bliss I guess.
u read my mind

i hav worse ones ;)

mrs_swa

March 14:  Learn About Butterflies Day.

The Xerces Blue butterfly (Glaucopsyche xerces) is an extinct species of butterfly. The species lived in coastal sand dunes of the Sunset District of San Francisco. The Xerces butterfly is believed to be the first American butterfly species to become extinct as a result of loss of habitat caused by urban development. The last Xerces Blue was seen in either 1941 (Garth, J.S. and J.W. Tilden, California Butterflies, UC Press 1986) or 1943 (Powell, J.A. and C.L. Hogue, California Insects, UC Press, 1979) on lands that may now be part of Golden Gate National Recreation Area. The Xerces butterfly is one of the only butterflies that start with the letter X.

Atomic

On a daily average you will inhale 1 liter of others anal gasses

When a person pees, a small deposit of urine enters the mouth through the saliva glands

Diarrhea induced E.Coli was found on 10% of coffee mugs in the U.S.

goldpony

Quote from: Atomic on Mar 15, 2008, 11:53 AM

this makes no sense. Diarrhea does not induce E. coli.  E. coli induces diarrhea, and only certain strains
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Atomic

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 15, 2008, 04:42 PM
Quote from: Atomic on Mar 15, 2008, 11:53 AM

this makes no sense. Diarrhea does not induce E. coli.  E. coli induces diarrhea, and only certain strains
thats wot it sed, yor crazy goldpony

Shaye

In Baltimore, Maryland, it is not legal to take a lion to the movies.

It is against the law to mispronounce the name of the State of Arkansas in that State.

In New York, it is against the law for a blind person to drive an automobile.

In Ohio, one must have a license to keep a bear.

In Illinois, the law is that a car must be driven with the steering wheel.