Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Quote from: vadimo on Dec 02, 2012, 12:34 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 01, 2012, 06:40 PM
Vadimo, I can get you the full one so you can torrent that instead of the incomplete version, if want me to.

ok but whats the quality like?

Top notch.

Quote from: jimmyfloyd on Dec 03, 2012, 01:08 AM
I asked a while back and had no luck, but anyone have 27-04-2011 - The Pageant, St. Louis, Missouri, USA?  I heard it's out there, maybe even with full video.

I think it's out there, yeah...

deftoolsys07

Hey Rome, are there any great quality full concert video bootlegs from this tour yet?  Don't you have a trading website?

Edit: found your website, but yeah. Any full shows from this tour?

Edit 2: And please tell me you have some legal bootlegs. I don't like watching all your illegal bootlegs and shit. I don't want to go to jail.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

ignore the fashion

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Dec 03, 2012, 06:29 AM
Edit 2: And please tell me you have some legal bootlegs. I don't like watching all your illegal bootlegs and shit. I don't want to go to jail.

I don't think there is such thing as a legal bootleg.

deftoolsys07

Hah I actually thought about that when I posted that. You're right. It's all illegal. Haha hence the name "bootleg".

Damn V, you're gonna get us all arrested!!

DeftonesNZ

Can you even get arrested for bootlegs anymore? I know you probably can't sell them but You-tubes full of them

vadimo

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 03, 2012, 04:16 AM
Quote from: vadimo on Dec 02, 2012, 12:34 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 01, 2012, 06:40 PM
Vadimo, I can get you the full one so you can torrent that instead of the incomplete version, if want me to.

ok but whats the quality like?

Top notch.

lets have it then :)

deftoolsys07

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Dec 03, 2012, 09:34 AM
Can you even get arrested for bootlegs anymore? I know you probably can't sell them but You-tubes full of them

No. Unless you're filming a Tool show... The band would probably request you have the death penalty haha

Vesanic

I actually laughed like a maniac to your post, Dan. ;D

therealdaebat

I posted this over at the sol invicto area but I don't know how many people actually frequent that area.  I'm wondering what all has been released by those guys.  I have the initium ep I found on groove shark and the 13.0 new song but what else is there and is there a chance I can get a download link? (the others posted there are dead)
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

DeftonesNZ

Just sign up to there mailing list they say their going to send out all the music they have soon for free! You just have to send an email to the address of their facebook page asking to be added

ignore the fashion

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Dec 07, 2012, 12:34 AM
Just sign up to there mailing list they say their going to send out all the music they have soon for free! You just have to send an email to the address of their facebook page asking to be added

Post what the actual email said.

DeftonesNZ

He's just said it to people asking about the EP's on their facebook page  " You can get it from Last FM, its not very good quality tho, but fear not sir, we are actually super generous... HQ link for both EP's coming to you soon if you are on my list...."

ignore the fashion

I thought it was Deftones related, but you are talking about sol invicto, right? I thought maybe Deftones were going to post a bunch of stuff or something.

DeftonesNZ

Yeah sorry was just answering the guy above me

therealdaebat

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Dec 07, 2012, 08:49 AM
Yeah sorry was just answering the guy above me

But can somebody tell me if they've released anything else?  I've seen something about a live show they posted and maybe some demos that weren't on the EP.  I'd love to hear it (and complete the collection).
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

DakkoN

So, can anyone inbox me the Lullabies cd?  All links are void for copyright issues..  Thanks.

Vesanic

Quote from: SIGH on Sep 11, 2012, 08:17 PM
Quote from: ignore the fashion on Aug 18, 2012, 12:26 AM
WAY WAY WAY back in the day I used to trade bootlegs with the guy who ran deftones.net, his name was David. He had a rather large collection of Deftones stuff. Anyways way back in the day he sent me an MP3 of the Crenshaw demo. He had asked me not to share it and I respected his wish and didn't share it for a long time. Not sure how many other people he shared it with as well. I believe I was the first one to share the demo version on this board, so thats all the history that I know about it. Its been at least 10 years, maybe and probably longer, since I even heard from the guy so getting more info on it from him is probably not going to happen.

I knew this guy!!!! He moved to Austin around 1999. I was in San Antonio and called him to iron out some shipping info since he had just moved and he asked me some cool spots to check out. I was 14 at the time but heavy in the tape selling/trading community. All I knew was "6th street" from my cousins but never told him I was 14.
We traded a few things. The most interesting being:
the whole (second?) Bo Jangles show from 5/3/1997 (with "Bumble D" not "Crenshaw") that he shot.
1997 Rehearsal footage with "Bumble D" "Headup" and "Dai The Flu" (may have been more) (2nd/3rd gen)
Backstage footage he shot from the Houston Warped 1998 tour show (He also had the whole show that he shot from sidestage but we never traded).
I really can't remember what we traded but he asked that I never share them and I still havent.

I am willing to up them whenever I get back to TX though.

Any news?

black coffee

Diamond Eyes Instrumentals please. I used the search function but the link from 20 pages ago is dead..

ty!

ignore the fashion

Quote from: black coffee on Dec 17, 2012, 03:42 PM
Diamond Eyes Instrumentals please. I used the search function but the link from 20 pages ago is dead..

ty!

Give me about 20 minutes and I can start to upload them.

edit: uploading them now, i will post the link when they are done.

ignore the fashion