Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defcoke

NicholasHume

Is the only version of the "Sweetest Perfection" cover the one that sounds like it was recorded to cassette through a rotary phone? Or is there a better quality copy out there?

scatterbrain

As I far as I know.yeah that's it.
im me and thats all ill ever be

ltdef

Quote from: defcoke on Nov 15, 2012, 04:36 AM
Quote from: ltdef on Nov 14, 2012, 06:35 PM
I've got both the WP and S/T tab book :)

PDF?
The whole thing? That would take some time. If only some songs, I can do that this weekend.

jv_

shoop

Yo V, if you ever get a chance, could you possibly up WGTB from Rock Am Ring 06' in 720p? Or even Pinkpop 06' in HD? I had them burned on VCD (lol) somewhere but I can't find them, and needless to say, I could use an upgrade. Just an idea if you're wondering what you might upload next. Cheers man.

Vesanic

They weren't taped in HD as far as I know.

shoop

Yeah I worded that wrong, I meant just the highest quality possible for youtube. They most definitely weren't broadcasted in HD then lol. Basically just 720 on youtube instead of 480. Frank's samples are so loud on that WGTB performance, sounds so sick but there's only bad transfers on youtube right now.

jaypayton

go on piratebay, they usually have the 06 RAR show compiled with the Korn show in the same torrent. It was a shit show anyway, 06 Chinos vox were fucked

can this show get upped in its entirety? 2000 Hultsfred. I dont give a fuck if its AVI...

Deftones - Lotion live @ Hultsfred Festival, June 15th 2000 [8/12]

shoop

look at the title dude, 8/12 lol. The full show is on his page. And if you mean you want him to upload it to a hosting site, just download the DownloadHelper add-on if you're using firefox, and you can download it from youtube.

Vesanic

shoop

You're right, but if you upload it in 'original' (higher than 1080) quality, there's no loss is there?

Vesanic

There's no 720/1080 version of these shows since they weren't taped in high definition proportions. My videos were just uselessly stretched. As for the loss question, it depends on the show, the source, etc.

shoop

ah gotcha.. never upped a video to youtube yet so I have no idea. I just figured if you take a video of any kind and upload it, you now have the option to keep the original quality of said file. That's all I was trying to get at haha.

jaypayton

ripping that show from youtube isnt half as good quality as downloading the entire show in dvd format or even AVI

shoop

You're right.. but it works perfectly for any "official" videos that are 1080/720. DVD/dvdrip all day, any day though..no doubt.

Vesanic

I'll upload the next request I see. Don't ask for Eros, fuckers. :P

samson simpson

DeftonesNZ

Can you put up best quality Hultsfred Festival or independent days from WP era their two of my favourite perfomances

Vesanic

I'll upload the Hultsfred DVD, give me some time.