Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

DeftonesNZ

shoop

V can you do a screenshot of your Pinkpop 06' & Rock Am Ring 06' please when you get a chance? I know Pinkpop is on zomb, just curious if your source is the same. All I want for xmas is that performance of WGTB in good quality. I'd offer you my Deftones/Poison The Well 03' promo cd, but that'd probably be retarded of me lol.. it's alll I got that's slightly rare.

jaypayton

GrandeJano

Does anyone know if there have ever been some of the standalone guitar- drum- or basstracks of any song around on the internet?

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: GrandeJano on Nov 22, 2012, 09:23 PM
Does anyone know if there have ever been some of the standalone guitar- drum- or basstracks of any song around on the internet?
No I don't think any split tracks are available but there are some instrumentals tracks available  ,i wish they did what crosses did and put all their split tracks up

Vesanic

Hultsfred DVD is almost done, it'll be up by tomorrow.

Vesanic

Deftones
Hultsfred Festival
Lake Hulingen
Hultsfred
Sweden
June 15th 2000
[DVD]

Tracklist:

Host talk
My Own Summer (Shove It) [Cut in]
To Have and to Hold [Depeche Mode cover]
Change (In the House of Flies)
Bored
Root
Mascara
Around the Fur
Lotion
Digital Bath
7 Words
Lifter
Headup
Interview

FORMAT:
DVD NTSC (MPG-2 Video) , 4:3, 720x480, 29,97 Fps, 8000 Kbps
Dolby Digital (AC3 Audio), 2 Ch Stereo, 48000 HZ, 256 Kbps

DVD PROPERTIES :
Menu: Yes
Chapters: Yes

SIZE : 3,26 GB
LENGTH : 57:17 Mins 
SOURCE : Proshot
GENERATION : TV>VHS(1)>Transfered>Authory>DVD

Notes : Pretty famous show. Chino was doped as fuck, the whole performance is messy and pretty hardcore. This is probably my favorite version of the Depeche Mode cover, straight up evil and filthy. The quality of the interview isn't as good as the rest of the DVD but it's still pretty cool. The best version of this show out there, pretty awesome quality overall.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pdio3suqyuab7

Katamarans

We Kill Our Artists By Scheme:
Work - Consume - Die
Work - Don't Care - Die

jaypayton

thx 4 hultsfred dude....

Vesanic

Quote from: defburn on Nov 23, 2012, 10:43 AM
Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Nov 21, 2012, 05:25 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 21, 2012, 05:13 AM
Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Nov 21, 2012, 05:05 AM
ALL FLAC 1996-2010

That would be just for you babe

luv

NOT FOR US ?

Parce que tu crois que je vais le faire ?
Les gens pensent que je passe ma vie en ligne, mais crois-moi, c'est loin d'ĂȘtre le cas. ;D

Vesanic

Quote from: shoop on Nov 21, 2012, 05:46 AM
V can you do a screenshot of your Pinkpop 06' & Rock Am Ring 06' please when you get a chance? I know Pinkpop is on zomb, just curious if your source is the same. All I want for xmas is that performance of WGTB in good quality. I'd offer you my Deftones/Poison The Well 03' promo cd, but that'd probably be retarded of me lol.. it's alll I got that's slightly rare.

I have an A+ quality of that WGTB performance. I have two versions of the show actually, one of them is the full show but with a pretty low bitrate, webstream rip if I'm correct. The other one is six songs, TV quality, including WGTB.

DeftonesNZ

Thanks for Hultsfred dvd love that concert Chino was pretty wasted "The world is on drugs" lol

jaypayton

i forgot how wasted chinow was at hultsfred lol

shoop

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 23, 2012, 09:46 PM
Quote from: shoop on Nov 21, 2012, 05:46 AM

I have an A+ quality of that WGTB performance. I have two versions of the show actually, one of them is the full show but with a pretty low bitrate, webstream rip if I'm correct. The other one is six songs, TV quality, including WGTB.
fuckin dope.. I think I had the webstream one back when it was new. I know that was considered their "rough" period live, but I think that performance was off the hook. Frank's samples were pretty up there in the mix, they soar right over everything and it brings me to my happy place lol (the rock am ring one)

Vesanic

I'll upload WGTB for you if you want me to...?

shoop

That would be awesome of you man.. I voted for you in the guitar contest, even though you didn't win or whatever, I tried.  8)   Would be MUCH appreciated!

jaypayton

after watching Hultsfred again for the first time in a year, i dont remember independent days having half as much intensity or enegry as that show....