Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m1nusblindfoLd

Stumbled upon this performance of Digital Bath from a webcast release part of White Pony that I never heard of. The performance is so good and Chino seems so passionate and into it while singing. Just wanted to link to it for whoever hasn't seen it! And Chi still had dreads :)

Deftones - Digital Bath (live)

sing blue silver

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Apr 02, 2010, 07:09 PM
Stumbled upon this performance of Digital Bath from a webcast release part of White Pony that I never heard of. The performance is so good and Chino seems so passionate and into it while singing. Just wanted to link to it for whoever hasn't seen it! And Chi still had dreads :)

Deftones - Digital Bath (live)

yeah the full show is within the first few pages of this thread i do believe. it's actually rather easy to find.

stuka

guys i'd like the biggest resolution of the latest promo pictures i cant find them !!
face teh load.

Vesanic

Hey people. I'm back and ready to upload what you want. Let me know about your requests.

Vesanic

August 29th 2009
Le Cabaret Vert Festival
Charleville-Mézières, Champagne-Ardenne
France

Setlist + download links (FLAC files):
( use JDownloader to download a whole serie of links )

Feiticeira
My Own Summer
Lhabia
Hexagram
Beware
Elite
Nosebleed
Root
Korea
RX Queen
When Girls Telephone Boys
Digital Bath
Be Quiet and Drive
Headup
Change
Back to School
Encore
Passenger

Recording infos:
EDIROL R09-HR internal mic -> SD 2G Card 1 WAVE file (stereo 44.1 kHz 16bits) -> 18 WAVE files (cool edit pro) -> 18 FLAC files 8 (DBpoweramp music converter)

Sound quality: B-
Notes: Nice show played at an unexpected little venue. Nice setlist. Chino did pretty decent, too. You can tell he was still warming up during that tour though. WGTB ending is fucked up and Elite one is funny. On the other hand, Passenger ending is total madness.

anguria

Thank you, I was going to ask you to upload something of your choice!

geraavl08

Video from Pinkpop '06 Please V thanx

wondermixx

geraavl08

hahah i want the whole pinkpop 06 concert and cant seem to find it

Vesanic

Expect the links tonight. Then I'll get pinkpop 2003 for deftoneskid, he's been waiting way too much time for this.

Novocaine

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 06, 2010, 10:35 AM
Hey people. I'm back and ready to upload what you want. Let me know about your requests.
this <3?

Vesanic

Dienekes

Quote from: Dienekes on Mar 26, 2010, 04:38 AM
Ok guys, I am requesting the official videos for 7 words, Bored, Street Carp and Hexagram.

I need them in iPod format to complete my portable collection. Can anyone help? Thanks so much!

I would love these when you get time, V. Also do you have the whole show from the 9:30 club in dc in 2003 where they first did st stuff (audio)? I have the four s/t songs but am wondering if there is a bootleg of the whole set...

Vesanic

Hey D. I've always wondered the same thing, and gotta say, I don't fucking know.

Dienekes

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 06, 2010, 07:35 PM
Hey D. I've always wondered the same thing, and gotta say, I don't fucking know.

Well if you don't have it or know I doubt it exists!  :)

A shame too because that four song set fucking rocks. I love the sound quality. I don't know how big that venue is but it seems like it was a pretty fine show...

deftonekid

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 06, 2010, 03:49 PM
Expect the links tonight. Then I'll get pinkpop 2003 for deftoneskid, he's been waiting way too much time for this.
yup. thx bro.

Vesanic

Deftones
Pinkpop Festival
Landgraaf, Holland
June 7th 2003

Setlist:

Intro
Change (In the House of Flies)
Korea
Hexagram
Mascara
Around The Fur
Minerva
Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)
Lifter
Nosebleed
Bloody Cape
Digital Bath (not played because of Chino's guitar problem)
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Headup

Notes: Image quality is not the best because this was recorded via webstream. It's still decent, though. Funny show, Chino was drunk as hell, he said lots of funny shit. Most part of the performance is rough and doesn't satisfy the fans, whereas it satisfies the lovers of the dirty rough side of the S/T era. Chino's screaming were nasty, you can hear his vocal chords rip at some part.

This is the DVD. I wouldn't usually upload a DVD but this show has been off the web for a long time, it's a famous show, not really a rare thing, and, well... I wanted to be kind. :) The files are pretty big to download, I know, but you have to deal with it.

Download links:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
BUP & IFO files + DVD Menu

Enjoy.

stuka

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 06, 2010, 02:03 PM
August 29th 2009
Le Cabaret Vert Festival
Charleville-Mézières, Champagne-Ardenne