Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Loveland Pass, CO - video of a friend and I...

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Feb 28, 2008, 10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

[youtube=425,350]ye1shvVZV9I[/youtube]

Damnit, the you tube HTML code never works, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye1shvVZV9I

That was the most intense shit ever, you can't tell too much from the video, but I have so much more respect for people who live in the cold. Let alone 11,000 feet above sea level, I had it tough just trying to breathe...

13hourstoparadise

Could an admin please delete the cloned topic... Not sure what happened...

We are standing on a lake here... A huge frozen lake... I can walk on water like jesus. Fuck. I could moon walk on water, jebus couldn't even do that shit.... I can't part the red sea but I can part my pubic hair. 'nuff said.

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 28, 2008, 10:27 AM
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye1shvVZV9I[/youtube]

Damnit, the you tube HTML code never works, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye1shvVZV9I

That was the most intense shit ever, you can't tell too much from the video, but I have so much more respect for people who live in the cold. Let alone 11,000 feet above sea level, I had it tough just trying to breathe...
my internet is too slow to watch the video.  But your pic looks like you guys were having a good time.  I know what you mean about the altitude.  11,000 FT is very high.  I wont get into the science behind all of it (unless someone really wants me to) but usually if you are planning on going above 8,000 feet it is a good idea to get some Diamox.  But I mean if you go above 10,000 ft and you do anything with prolonged physical exertion your are at some serious risk for HAPE (high altitude pulmonary edema) or HACE (high altitude cerebral edema)
ill check out your video if I can, but in the mean time, what was going on?

13hourstoparadise

The wind gusts were like around 100MPH. Blowing all the ice off the top layer of snow, it showered your eyes and you couldn't see!! It was so cold the hair on your face froze in seconds. We chould've gotten frost bite within minutes it was that bad. To make it worse the traffic going through the pass was insanse!!! Tons of trucks and cars... All gas trucks have to use the pass because they can't drive under H 70 due to a tunnel... You couldn't see five feet in front of your face at times due to all the wind gusts of snow and ice... Pretty crazy.

Variable

13hourstoparadise

Atomic

u should'v taken some pics of yor nipples
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

13hourstoparadise

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Variable

untz untz untz

kewl!!! thanx 4 sharing!!!!!11111oneoneone

blondie

i don't quite understand the relevance of this topic. can anyone help me? :(

Variable

13 was just trying to show off that he could make any topic that he wants without the mods being on his ass.

13hourstoparadise

All of the above...

I see werid ass threads all the time, I thought I would join.

Variable

ignore the fashion

i edited your post to show the video, hope you don't mind.

for the youtube code to work all you have to do is put everything after the "watch?v="

13hourstoparadise

Variable

and it still wont for for me.  Internet in afghanistan sucks my ass hole

13hourstoparadise

NiChe