Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

ONE DAY...

Started by deftonekid, Feb 29, 2008, 12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftonekid

I made it as a homework for a seminar in school using moviemaker. All images are mine and the song is "Desastre Natural" by Tomahawk . Comment.

[youtube=425,350]qta9qQRQzYE[/youtube]

Zevaka

what's the homework?

deftonekid

to mix pics, vid and music...

Zevaka

i want to have such homeworks.... I already have mixed BQAD (from like 10 shows with studio sound), btw

but i need to fuck with math

goldpony

i didnt notice the fence outside the window in the day film parts till just now. it added a whole new meaning to the film, the way it was juxtaposed with the pics of the outside world. awesome. did you up the second version?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

deftonekid

Quote from: Zevaka on Feb 29, 2008, 06:52 AM
i want to have such homeworks.... I already have mixed BQAD (from like 10 shows with studio sound), btw

but i need to fuck with math

yeah sometimes i get to do very cool homeworks.
and yeah you need to fuck math, I hate math, made me suffer the whole high school.

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 29, 2008, 03:57 PM
i didnt notice the fence outside the window in the day film parts till just now. it added a whole new meaning to the film, the way it was juxtaposed with the pics of the outside world. awesome. did you up the second version?

thx bro. and no i didn't upload the other version, i think this is kinda the best...i like the ending with this tilp up like on minerva's video...planning to do some stuff with deftones music...