Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

bonnaroo or lollapalooza

Started by lithium, Mar 10, 2008, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

anyone been to either one of these festivals?  share your experience
💩

goldpony

the only good shows from either one were lollapalooza 1&2.
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

lithium

you go to either one?

this year is lining up to be pretty cool with nin and radiohead, it'll also be my first festival..

💩

occipudding

i went to a festival once.  it sucked.  wasn't lollapalooza on boneraro or whatever its called though.
machete!  meow

Deadradio

They are only cool if alot of your favorite bands  are playing.

Nothing worse than paying all that $$$$$ to travel and drink and camp out and only liking a few of the bands.

NiChe

wtf festivals rule. take some drugs next time man.sort it out.

untz untz untz

I went to bonnaroo 3 times before it turned into a shit fest.  It's way too big now and they book lame bands now.  The crowd has slowly turned into shit.  The late night sets are pretty much the only thing worth checking out at that fest.

occipudding

Quote from: NiChe on Mar 10, 2008, 09:41 PM
wtf festivals rule. take some drugs next time man.sort it out.

i assume that comment was aimed at me.  well.  i did get my first semi-handjob at the festival but it still sucked.  it wasn't really a festival though.  more of a live aid type of thing.  my uncle had a hand in setting it up and gave me 2 free tickets.  bono and sheryl crow and i think busta rhymes was there.  i don't even really remember.  i just remember being bored out of my mind until my then-girlfriend put her hand on my dick.
machete!  meow

blondie

you know you're at a shit festival/show when you have to take drugs to enjoy it.

untz untz untz

Quote from: blondie on Mar 10, 2008, 11:15 PM
you know you're at a shit festival/show when you have to take drugs to enjoy it.

Festival tripping is the funnest around.  Everyone is zonked and late night shows are sick as hell.  Music doesn't end until the sun comes up.  Molly all night!

blondie

Deadradio

Agreed

Deadradio

untz untz untz

Discover new bands.  Fags.

devilinside

I'm goin to LALAPOO. I live in Tn,about an hour and a half from where Bonnaroo is,and while Metallica will be there,I would rather see NIN and Radiohead!!!!!

lithium

lollapalooza, nin, radiohead, chicago, hotdogs, deep dish pizza, kelly belly, for teh winz
💩

Nailec

Quote from: untz untz untz on Mar 11, 2008, 09:25 PM
Discover new bands.  Fags.

theyre is no way i will gonna see more than 5% of the bands playing on a festival.

anyway. i dont buy a ticket. i just listen to the music, guard the camp and get drunk.

devilinside

Quote from: lithium on Mar 12, 2008, 01:57 AM
lollapalooza, nin, radiohead, chicago, hotdogs, deep dish pizza, kelly belly, for teh winz

\m/ \m/

ignore the fashion

i went to lollapalooza once, forgot the year, think it was 1997.

it was the year korn were suppose to play and the ended up cancelling at the last minute.

they were the reason we had bought tickets, this was when i was still a korn fan.

devilinside

looks like its a festival season again for NIN.

just got word that they're playing at the Pemberton Valley Festival July 25-27

3-day passes start at $269 ++

also playing?
jay-z coldplay crystal method sam roberts tom petty .....