Entertain Me Video, New Trailer

Started by There Will Be Blood, Mar 11, 2008, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

cyppe101

White Pwny

I hadn't seen that trailer....

*Falls in <3 alllll over again.. *  
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

ignore the fashion

never seen that one before, the shit were chino is talking about stage diving being his "trick" was pretty funny

Timmy666

what is chino talkin about when he wont stop cursing..looks like hes coked up.

fireflyry

Thats probably why they don't want it released.

Entertain Me:A film about Drugs and Drinking.

Cheers for the link though ilovechino, new to me too.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: Timmy666 on Mar 11, 2008, 10:50 PM
what is chino talkin about when he wont stop cursing..looks like hes coked up.

i think the radio station told the deftones that they will only play im guessing back to school if they take out chinos screaming. then chino said the radio stations were playing bands that scream music 5 months later.

E-Money

thanks for the link!!!  never seen that one before.  it just pisses me off that bsides was so shitty!  we could of had an entertain me. 

Swords

if someone has these clips/trailers (i think there's like 3) then it seems someone wold have more and possibly the whole thing...
FYIHYD

There Will Be Blood

why would chino say this is boring?

Timmy666

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Mar 11, 2008, 11:33 PM

who knows...deftones could play chess for an hour and id watch it.

hobbette

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Mar 11, 2008, 10:38 PM
never seen that one before, the shit were chino is talking about stage diving being his "trick" was pretty funny

I personally found it a little uneasy to watch. An anti drugs clip if ever there were one!

jbmp1390

5 months later motherfuckers are screamin all over the radio. FUCK THAT SHIT DUDE!!!!   haha classic

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

blondie

i think it's gonna leak someday eventually.

White Wrist

nice trailer. thank you.

Chino jumping...no comments.

Swords

FYIHYD

Hidalgo

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Mar 11, 2008, 11:33 PM
it looks awesome. i think he said depressing, which in a way it could be. i mean the part where he jumps off the railing all drunk & layed out is kinda sad in a way, but that's drunkin good times for ya

Inkblades

My guess is some of them might not like how they came off in the film. That's why we won't see it.

But, yeah, it does look awesome.

buddyboy101

if you're really a deftones fan and respect the members of the band, then you would not want to see this trash released.  obviously there are some personal, embarassing moments that no one would want aired out to the whole world.  the deftones are good to their fans and are not holding back the content because they want to be mean.  i'm sure that whenever they do release a dvd it will reflect the good-hearted, fun-loving side of the band rather than the shadows of a band whithered by non-stop touring, substance abuse, and the calamities of fame. 

blondie

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Mar 12, 2008, 05:47 AM
if you're really a deftones fan and respect the members of the band, then you would not want to see this trash released.  obviously there are some personal, embarassing moments that no one would want aired out to the whole world.  the deftones are good to their fans and are not holding back the content because they want to be mean.  i'm sure that whenever they do release a dvd it will reflect the good-hearted, fun-loving side of the band rather than the shadows of a band whithered by non-stop touring, substance abuse, and the calamities of fame. 

get off their cock and stop acting like you've seen the damn thing. they knew there was a guy with a camera there taping all of their personal moments. if this were to ever be released, i'm sure they'd chop out all the raw shit that regular, normal human beings go through in life anyway. you really think fans don't have an idea of what kind of turmoil, fighting, drug abuse and other emo bullshit they go through? please stfu.