Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

GTA 4

Started by Corleone, Apr 27, 2008, 06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yasiu

Quote from: ToneDef on May 21, 2008, 08:01 AM
I had a funny moment the other day. I was slamming down the pavement in a stolen (no shit) car and plowing people down. This one black dude was like "Motherfucker!?!?!..." right before he flew over my bonnet. Funny shit.

Hahahahahahahaha, could that be Marsellus Wallace? - God I love this moment in PF - Willis singing along "It's good to see you!" and then "Motherfucker!": http://youtube.com/watch?v=zsMheL1UpiA . Classic : ).

Bout GTA IV:  People that hold the car door just when you're going off with tires squealing is funny too.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Yasiu on May 21, 2008, 09:07 PM
Quote from: ToneDef on May 21, 2008, 08:01 AM
I had a funny moment the other day. I was slamming down the pavement in a stolen (no shit) car and plowing people down. This one black dude was like "Motherfucker!?!?!..." right before he flew over my bonnet. Funny shit.

Hahahahahahahaha, could that be Marsellus Wallace? - God I love this moment in PF - Willis singing along "It's good to see you!" and then "Motherfucker!": http://youtube.com/watch?v=zsMheL1UpiA . Classic : ).

Bout GTA IV:  People that hold the car door just when you're going off with tires squealing is funny too.

...and then clipping an oncoming semi truck so they splatter against the front of it. brilliant.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

💩

Fireal1222

the other day my friend angel and i were playing. i was running everyone over. and somebody was getting out of their car. i hit the door full speed and they got sandwiched in between the door and the car.. it was so awesome just cause i was hoping that would happen

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lithium

pictures or you're lying
💩

ToneDef

While this game is awesome, it's now clear how massively overrated it is. Multiplayer also is missing that special something.

Corleone

my xbox just started upp all fine... like nothing was wrong

then it died lol

shine down unshy

That suckssssssssssssssssssss

Fireal1222

Quote from: lithium on May 23, 2008, 12:06 AM
pictures or you're lying

youll get chances to do it from time to time in the game

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lithium

💩

Fireal1222

you mash potato eating son of a bitch

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lithium

right right, just admit it never happened
💩

cast so cool

My Xbox went retarded and started scratching my games up. Fucked GTA4 so bad its unreadable. I took the Xbox back to Gamestop and got a new one, but now I cant play the game. One of the gayest things to happen this week.

Corleone

Quote from: cast so cool on Jun 01, 2008, 05:33 PM
My Xbox went retarded and started scratching my games up. Fucked GTA4 so bad its unreadable. I took the Xbox back to Gamestop and got a new one, but now I cant play the game. One of the gayest things to happen this week.

if you call microsoft they may send u the game for free

cast so cool

My boyfriend already went and got me a used one from gamestop earlier today so I think Im going to try that, and then if microsoft does replace it I will just trade that ho in for someting else for him.

ETA: Microsoft basically told me to suck it and call Take 2 or Rockstar and see what they have to say about it. They said since was damaged due to the 360 they wont do shit to replace it. Was worth a shot I guess.

ToneDef

Get back onto Microsoft. It was their faulty product that fucked your shit up. Gamestop could back you up on the faulty 360 seeing as they switched it for you, thus accepting it was fucked.

Beat 'em down man.

shine down unshy

Microsoft's customer service is a crapshoot.  You may get lucky and talk to someone who does their job right and tries to really help you.  Then you can get an asshole who tells you it's hopeless and will find any reason not to help you.

cast so cool

Dude said microsoft doesnt acknowlege that as a problem because its not wide spread. But dude at Gamestop said it was one of the major reasons other than the red circle of death that they no longer offer a warranty on the 360s. Im a total asshole, so I will probably just keep calling them about it until they do something about it that makes me happy.

lithium

i stopped playing for a while, but i picked it up again a few days ago, and i finally finished the story line.

💩

cyppe101