Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

GTA 4

Started by Corleone, Apr 27, 2008, 06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

this random for some reason pulled me out of  my car earlier and started beating me up. cops were there and started shooting him. it was awesome. then i killed the cops.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

my 360 just died :'(

Fireal1222

Quote from: Corleone on May 17, 2008, 04:52 PM

red circle of death?

what happened?

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 17, 2008, 07:18 PM

red circle of death?

what happened?

YEAH WTF?!?!
that is one of my biggest fears!!!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 17, 2008, 07:18 PM

red circle of death?

what happened?

yeah it started freezing :'( then the cicle of death

this is the 2nd time i've had to send it in for repairs, 1st time it stopped reading discs :(

deftoneskoen

Mine to, gta 4 is a nice game.. untill it breaks your xbox.. goddamn..

samson simpson

ive had mine since launch and got the 3 rings once....then i actually took care of it
( leaving it in a open space, putting the power brick elevated on the side of a shoebox and actually keeping dust from around the area its set)

i got so high the night i got the game and fell asleep for 10 + hours and didnt turn mine off until i got up that afternoon...

and its still purring like a feline....

did you guys atleast get to see the ending?

Corleone

my technical support guy was funny... he was some asian guy

i was like "can i please have a new xbox, this is the 2nd time it's happend"

hes like "k i write down on repot......

custuma...........
wan.......
new.....
xbox!"

fuck

shine down unshy

Fireal1222

the graphics are beautiful. i saw a sunset just over the buildings and i was looking at it like it was real

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

ToneDef

Finally got this shit. It's the dogs.

Praying my xbox don't die though. My friends just did right when I was looking forward to playing multiplayer with him. We both had our xboxes since about launch.

Great game though. Nowhere else does it feel as good to shoot a guy in the face just for walking into you. Except real life I guess. My piece gets a regular workout on my morning stroll through town. Hell, I even stabbed a guy in the leg yesterday because I didn't like his shoes.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: ToneDef on May 18, 2008, 07:56 AM
Finally got this shit. It's the dogs.

Praying my xbox don't die though. My friends just did right when I was looking forward to playing multiplayer with him. We both had our xboxes since about launch.

Great game though. Nowhere else does it feel as good to shoot a guy in the face just for walking into you. Except real life I guess. My piece gets a regular workout on my morning stroll through town. Hell, I even stabbed a guy in the leg yesterday because I didn't like his shoes.

hahahaha exactly why i love this series
DERP

NiChe

Anyone else find the missions a tad repetitive?

Penicks

A tad? I'm telling you, GTA IV doesn't deserve all that praise at all.

ToneDef

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 01, 2008, 01:08 AM
i got some good news today.. i finally updated my playstation 3 software at my friends house.. the system still wasnt reading discs so i called sony

heres how it works..

they are gonna send me a box in the next few days ( so that i dont get charged for shipping )
i take it to the post office with my playstation 3 in it
then they send me a new system. or they will repair mine

anyway. i still wasnt too happy cause i figured id be waiting forever

but i asked the person i spoke with on the phone. just to give me an idea of how long it would take.. and basically i should have my system back in about a month ( which isnt bad at all compared to how long i thought id have to wait )

i must admit. if all goes well. i will highly recommend sony to people. cause so far they have really taken care of the problem. ( really they should cause i pumped over a thousand bucks into them when i bought the system controller and games )

I wouldn't recomend Sony to people at all. I was battling their UK customer support for ever over my broken Walkman a couple years ago.

Fireal1222

i'll rephrase that to sony in the usa.. cause i also read people having problems over seas

anyway.. gta IV is great... i agree. its not deserving this greatest game ever title.. those were made in the nintendo days.. but the  game is just astonishing... im so happy they basically made it like gta 3. since that was the best in the series.. totally pushing the limits at that time..

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

ToneDef

Uhuh, I'm all over it. Brucie cracks me up. Yeah.. YEAH!! WOO!!!

bright lights, big city

haha yeah but are you ''genetically superior''??
DERP

shine down unshy

ToneDef

I had a funny moment the other day. I was slamming down the pavement in a stolen (no shit) car and plowing people down. This one black dude was like "Motherfucker!?!?!..." right before he flew over my bonnet. Funny shit.