Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

GTA 4

Started by Corleone, Apr 27, 2008, 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

Quote from: Atomic on Apr 30, 2008, 09:37 AM
this game looks like a huge disappointment, it's just liberty city again, i'm not even gonna get this one

shine down unshy

Atomic, you probably didn't like GTA to begin with if you're not interested in this one.  :)

bright lights, big city

greatest game ever??
maybe....
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

shine down unshy

I love this game so far.  the story line is really intricate, almost like a movie.  I love any game that can make me laugh, too.  The dialogue is so funny sometimes

Fireal1222

i got some good news today.. i finally updated my playstation 3 software at my friends house.. the system still wasnt reading discs so i called sony

heres how it works..

they are gonna send me a box in the next few days ( so that i dont get charged for shipping )
i take it to the post office with my playstation 3 in it
then they send me a new system. or they will repair mine

anyway. i still wasnt too happy cause i figured id be waiting forever

but i asked the person i spoke with on the phone. just to give me an idea of how long it would take.. and basically i should have my system back in about a month ( which isnt bad at all compared to how long i thought id have to wait )

i must admit. if all goes well. i will highly recommend sony to people. cause so far they have really taken care of the problem. ( really they should cause i pumped over a thousand bucks into them when i bought the system controller and games )

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Atomic

Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Apr 30, 2008, 11:52 PM
Atomic, you probably didn't like GTA to begin with if you're not interested in this one.  :)
??? no, i luv GTA, this one just duznt seem that good, i dont hav much money anyways so i'll just wait for the next one, or get Saint's Row 2
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Apr 30, 2008, 05:59 PM
this game looks like a huge disappointment, it's just liberty city again, i'm not even gonna get this one
its new york city this time. just named liberty city again.. how the fuck did u not notice that?
yea umm my bad, i just heard the name and thought it was the same city again
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Crazylegs

would you really pick saints row 2 over gta IV. I myself played through saints row and enjoyed it, but there's a class difference between the two series.

Atomic

Saint's Row 2 looks more colorful, GTA IV looks gloomy, and i dont hav xbox live, i like playing with my little brothers but GTA IV has no split screen, Saint's Row 2 does
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Crazylegs

Whatever floats your boat. I strongly advise you to pick gta IV up at some point in time though.

Penicks

Damn PS3 multiplayer is failing from time to time.

Corleone

worst opinion ever...

shine down unshy

I have to admit, Saint's Row was an AWESOME game, you could customize your character with all sorts of shit, customize cars...tons of stuff.  I'll pick up Saint's Row 2 when it comes out too.

blondie

Quote from: Corleone on May 01, 2008, 06:21 PM

worst opinion ever...

not to mention the ignorant logic.

Corleone

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 30, 2008, 10:28 PM

LAWL

Corleone

anyone want to play online? xbox?

shine down unshy

Quote from: Corleone on May 02, 2008, 08:12 PM
anyone want to play online? xbox?

Sure, my Gamertag is MySobriquet, what's yours?

Corleone

Silenced 007

sweet lets kill some ppl

samson simpson

" Ima go home,  hit some haze
then................... beat up some coochiE."

cyppe101

Little Jacob rules

bright lights, big city

Quote from: cyppe101 on May 03, 2008, 03:11 PM
Little Jacob rules

it's awesome that i can barely understand  a word he says
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?