Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

obama

Started by Nailec, Jun 26, 2008, 11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

I dunno...but I got what you were sayin.

Variable

I kind of hope Obama does win.  that way when the savior steps into office and nothing really changes at all.  Maybe the American people will start to actually pay attention to the issues and who might actually change them.

Nailec

69 per cent of europeans would ellect obama
26 would ellect mccain

in germany 83 per cent would ellect obama

Variable

That is completely irrelevant.  They are not living in our country.  They dont even understand the issues that are not being debated.  I have no more faith in the intelligent of the masses of Europe than I do in the masses of America.

wither-I

Quote from: Variable on Sep 10, 2008, 04:56 AM
lol what? I just noticed my obvious grammar error in there.  Is that what you are talking about?

na. im not gonna play teacher on a message board.

what you said is just how i feel, and everyone with a free mind and soul should adhere o those words thats all

"coming into the nearness of distance"

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Sep 10, 2008, 11:59 AM
I kind of hope Obama does win.  that way when the savior steps into office and nothing really changes at all.  Maybe the American people will start to actually pay attention to the issues and who might actually change them.

hope springs eternal! but to be realistic, i doubt that most americans will actually pay attention to the big issues. i find that people feel better if they can bitch about abortion and welfare and other "moral problems" rather real issues like the economy and energy. you know, the hard stuff
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Shaye

Quote from: goldpony on Sep 10, 2008, 06:41 PM
Quote from: Variable on Sep 10, 2008, 11:59 AM

hope springs eternal! but to be realistic, i doubt that most americans will actually pay attention to the big issues. i find that people feel better if they can bitch about abortion and welfare and other "moral problems" rather real issues like the economy and energy. you know, the hard stuff

Yes. Most people only want to consume themselves with issues that can be printed in a tabloid magazine.

On the other hand, I care about drilling for oil and other types of drilling too......

Variable

energy independence would be a really great step.  One of the many that needs to happen.  Just like me fucking Palin.  It would be a good step in my career.  But only one of many that needs to happen.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Variable on Sep 17, 2008, 09:08 PM
energy independence would be a really great step.  One of the many that needs to happen.  Just like me fucking Palin.  It would be a good step in my career.  But only one of many that needs to happen.
lolz. gotta agree with that, even though i totally hate the beotch.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

I dont see why anyone would hate her any more than any of the other candidates

devilinside

Cause she's a noob.

Corleone

but shes hot

devilinside

Yeah..THAT'S a reason to vote for her

::)

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 18, 2008, 12:05 AM
Cause she's a noob.
so Is Obama, a big time noob

devilinside

I'm not arguing this with you again.....007

bright lights, big city

i could care less about the n00bery, she just has zero foreign policy and doesn't even know what the bush doctrine is.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 18, 2008, 01:52 AM
I'm not arguing this with you again.....007
There is nothing to argue.  Its a fact.  I'm a boy, you're a girl, Obama and Palin are both noobs.  Its undeniable.  Even your beloved Hillary said so.  It is just a fact that we have to accept but probably shouldn't fixate on. Because now that we know this is who we are stuck with.  We have to decide who will govern best.....BOB BARR 08!!!!!

I dont get the 007?

devilinside

Variable

[youtube=425,350]ez5robAWmu4&NR=1[/youtube]  

ron paul on obama

Variable