Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Depeche Mode

Started by devilinside, Sep 10, 2008, 05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

I <3   "It's No Good"
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

Ultra is a fabulous album!

White Pwny

I mean Srsly....
[youtube=425,350]qYxqAmB6dkI[/youtube]
Besides the vid being cheesy..... this song is wickedly sexy

and so is this song...
[youtube=425,350]83-me9iMMlY[/youtube]

Off subject.... Chevelle did a remake of It's No Good... pretty good version too..  But I do favor DP's version.
[youtube=425,350]bHGXSVJzm1M[/youtube]
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

This is one of my favorites,Dave portrays a skitso perfectly.

[youtube=425,350]40yeIIMbqDY[/youtube]

That man exudes sexiness...no matter what his age.

Dave>Trent

goldpony

i have to imagine that if they are calling their tour "Tour the Universe" they will be playing the US. Thats like calling the baseball championship the world series and only inviting teams that play in NA...oh wait
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Wrist

they are coming to Portugal, july 11.

New of the day!

lithium

Quote from: goldpony on Oct 06, 2008, 10:39 PM
i have to imagine that if they are calling their tour "Tour the Universe" they will be playing the US. Thats like calling the baseball championship the world series and only inviting teams that play in NA...oh wait
LOL
💩

Deftones-argentina

No argentina in there? that's a scum, fuck it.

skinnypuppy

reading the press release gave me chills.

Fireal1222

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 06, 2008, 07:30 PM
This is one of my favorites,Dave portrays a skitso perfectly.

[youtube=425,350]40yeIIMbqDY[/youtube]

That man exudes sexiness...no matter what his age.

Dave>Trent

that song and video are about his heroin abuse.. actually the whole album ultra is about his heroin use

ultra might be one of the best cd's ive ever heard

before ultra was release david was locking himself in his room before and after shows. talking to a teddy bear and watching the weather channel all day long

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Fireal1222

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqkR00AZj8Y&feature=related

actually. heres a video with dave when hes really really fucking high

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

devilinside

So Martin wrote about Dave's heroin problem? Hmm...... I can see where you can get that from the video.  I agree,it's one of the top albums..but it cant beat Violator.

Deftones-argentina

In my book, it can. I never enjoyed personal jesus to be honest. and Enjoy the silence is a good track, but I think they could have used other synths to make it a bit more agresive, or something like this (just my opinion deviLady, don't take it as absolute truth). Really liked the bare version of clean, though. made me like the original more, too.

devilinside

You have to keep in mind,that there was 7 years between albums. Violator was from 90,and it sounds like it was from then. And for the time,it was good for what it was. It just happens that I like the sound of that album,and it's the first album I ever heard by them. I'm not offended you prefer Ultra over Violator,we each have our own taste.

deftonekid

I fucking love "I Feel You"!

devilinside

It is a kick ass song..you should listen to The Sweetest Condition,The Sweetest Perfection or I Am You....good songs!

deftonekid

yeah The Sweetest Perfection is a hell of a song.

I think Violator is my favorite DM album.

devilinside

WHOO!  ;D  Exciter and Ultra are bad ass too...hell...so is Black Celebration and Music for the Masses.....

deftonekid

haha yeah they kick ass

Deftones-argentina

I see we Deftoners have pretty much the same taste about DM albums. I fucking love exciter so much, sweet sounding depeche is unbeatable. You can't go wrong with a song like Shine.

but personally I Never Liked Songs of faith and devotion, haven't heard it deep enough but It's really strange the fact that the only songs I really liked where the singles (opposed to many of the other depeche albums).

Now I wanna read some playing the angel love, I can't believe that the have done like 11 albums and the latast is one of their strongest efforts. My favourite tracks from there are The darkest star and sinner in me. By the way, anyone else percieving beatles influence on Damaged people?