Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anyone with a god damned wallpaper as signature

Started by Penicks, Sep 17, 2008, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

Hey cocksucking pieces of ass. Do you think it's cool to scroll down a million times just to see the post of the person under you? No, it's not.
Luckily I can block those images, but you should really kill yourself for thinking "lol my sisingaute shud be liek a trillion pixals high lololol".

also cocks

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

emotivelotion

Penicks

Quote from: emotivelotion on Sep 17, 2008, 04:54 PM
dont forget the annoying textures in them

Good point, pisses me THE FUCK off. Ban them all I'd say.

Corleone

devilinside

Don't show users' avatars. CHECK
Don't show users' signatures. CHECK

Quit your bitchin.

emotivelotion

Quote from: Corleone on Sep 17, 2008, 06:43 PM
Quote from: emotivelotion on Sep 17, 2008, 04:54 PM
dont forget the annoying textures in them

stfu newb

gtfo 933k if them all were about christina, it'd be a different story

Penicks

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 17, 2008, 06:45 PM

Quit your bitchin.

but i want to see your beautiful face in your avatar so i can furiously ejaculate on it

devilinside

BUWAHAHAHAHAH....RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.  You mean my sig...right? Cause Robin is TEH AWESOME!

Penicks

devilinside

emotivelotion

haha you just might resize your video/sig

Corleone

Jacob

Quit your bitchin.

I'm a bit late here, but I feel the need to say that it shouldn't be necessary to do that. people should use huge pictures in their sigs, simple as that. you as a mod should make sure people keep their sigs and avs nice and clean.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

Jacob

yeah all the time. I'm not free to say what I think or what?

devilinside

Quote from: aenemic on Nov 11, 2008, 04:05 PM

Quit your bitchin.

I'm a bit late here, but I feel the need to say that it shouldn't be necessary to do that. people should use huge pictures in their sigs, simple as that. you as a mod should make sure people keep their sigs and avs nice and clean.

There are no "rules" as to what a clean sig should look like. It's not that big of a deal to me. But if people don't like them,they have the option to not see them.

<3 Modify Profile

Variable

it sounded more like you were telling her what to do to me.  I just dont see why all this matters so much to you peoples.  I wasn't trying to pick a fight.  Carry on

White Pwny

I don't bitch about it because there are no rules about the sigs.    There are limitations on the size of the avatar.  And until Nuno makes a limitation on the sigs, it's not really for me to decide what makes it "unclean" or "too big".
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Nov 11, 2008, 10:12 PM
it sounded more like you were telling her what to do to me.  I just dont see why all this matters so much to you peoples.  I wasn't trying to pick a fight.  Carry on

no, I didn't tell her what to do. I have no say anymore as I'm not a mod. it was more a hint on how things have worked from the beginning. mods have always made sure sigs aren't too big and I personally don't think it would should fall upon members to choose not to show ANY sigs just because one person has a humongous one.

and remember, there were no written rules at all until very recently. the "rules" we had before that was just an understanding between the mods and Nuno.

but you're the mods, not me. and I probably shouldn't mess with your business :P