Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

How big are your balls,cleavage, and feet?(nudity warning) ( sexiness warning)

Started by Variable, Oct 08, 2008, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Listen up, this is the balls topic.  No cocks allowed.  And ladies.  For you, this is the clit topic.  We don't care how big your vagina is.  I don't care if I can see straight up your cervix to your ovaries and can count your eggs.  I'm only interested in the size of clitscleavage,feet, and balls.  So guys, tuck that shit away.  And ladies......put a cock in it or somethingjust post something.

Variable

ok, we start with the classic brain pose.

and finally, a nice side view

devilinside

What teh fcuk!! (I've already had 2 say this twice this morning!) this is hilarious! And I will not post pics of my vag,but goddamn its beautiful. No roast beef vag here.

devilinside

Aaaaaaaah!!!  Lol.....you're "ballsy" Trey. I can almost promise you are the only guy on here going to post pics of they boylee bits!! Haha  wtg!

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 08, 2008, 12:05 PM
What teh fcuk!! (I've already had 2 say this twice this morning!) this is hilarious! And I will not post pics of my vag,but goddamn its beautiful. No roast beef vag here.
um, duh you wont post pics of your vag.  you must post pics of your clits.  Read the rules Maam
Quote from: devilinside on Oct 08, 2008, 12:09 PM
Aaaaaaaah!!!  Lol.....you're "ballsy" Trey. I can almost promise you are the only guy on here going to post pics of they boylee bits!! Haha  wtg!
it's a good topic to have ballz in ;)

devilinside

Yeah,but u shoulda said how big are your vag lips...cause a clit and balls aren't the same. Clit and cock head maybe.  But no pics from kelly...that's fo sho!

Variable

actually, if we want to be accurate.  The female equivalent to the balls are your ovaries.  Testiest and Ovaries are both Gonads.  Female gonads are internal, males are external.  So I had to pick another body part.  I chose the clit.  But, if you think girls would be more willing to post their labias.  Then by all means, ill amend the rules. 

devilinside

I know all about the female anatomy,but im glad to see you do too. And there are what....like 4 girls that post on here? You know were not gonna do it! Maybe if Vida was here she would.

Variable

if I had a vag I would post it

There are only like 5 guys though.  And I still posted!

Variable

devilinside

White Pwny

lolz... do yer nuts hang low......     hahahaha!

I only have one ovary.. and she's shy. 
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 08, 2008, 12:39 PM
Been there done that!b hahahaha
I am actually almost positive that I accidently have those pics.
Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 08, 2008, 12:44 PM
lolz... do yer nuts hang low......     hahahaha!

I only have one ovary.. and she's shy. 
yeah man.  I got some low hanging ballz

White Pwny

Variable

White Pwny

lolz.    I suck at running cuz of my boobs.   So it could be!

Variable

downtownpony

So no ladies are gonna participate? Cuz iits gotta be Balls then Boobs (or clits) and soo on.

White Pwny

Ya, I think I am happier without my girlie bits on SL.

downtownpony

Its cool. Just Two pairs of balls in a row would be to gay.