Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

How big are your balls,cleavage, and feet?(nudity warning) ( sexiness warning)

Started by Variable, Oct 08, 2008, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

I was on the edge to post a nice pic, even uploaded it to photobucket, but I decided that won't be happening in the end...
Unfortunately some people in here know the real me behind the 'tarkil' name, so can't really afford to get the 2 mixed...

If you see what I mean... Not that I care that they see my balls, but I'd rather keep in control of my cock pics.... Who knows where it may end...

That or you can call me a pussy if you wish...  :)

Anyway, as this is the new chit chat, how is everyone doing ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

tarkil

Am good, left work around 10pm, right there up my ass.... Bleh, it's all good, I only have half a day left tomorrow morning, cause I'm off on the afternoon...

Gonna go to a physiotherapist so that he puts my neck and back back in place...
No more pain for me, how cool is that ?

Apart from that, world finance is fucked up, and I don't know how things are going to be in the next months... Thank God I'm working in a French bank and not an American one, as they should be more gentle with their employees.... Hopefully...

What about you ? Leaving Japan soon ?

Variable

6 fucking days. 6 fucking days until I am in America again.  I can't wait

lostpilot

wow, that's nice. didn't know that, huh
do you want to send me a postcard from Japan? ;D I sort of collect those

tarkil

Hmmm, didn't know it was coming that soon...

What exactly are you gonna do back there ?

Penicks

tarkil

Corleone

deftonekid

Quote from: Variable on Oct 09, 2008, 02:17 PM
This thread has literally become the Chit Chat forum
haha yeah I can see that

btw there still missing some female nudity cuz the male nudity is all covered by Trey so...

Variable

Quote from: bored on Oct 09, 2008, 03:43 PM
Sure man.  If you PM me your address ill try to find something like that over the weekend.
Quote from: tarkil on Oct 09, 2008, 03:55 PM
Hmmm, didn't know it was coming that soon...

What exactly are you gonna do back there ?
I'm going to do a lot of fucking........hopefully. 

Na man I'm headed to 29 palms California.  1st Marine Divison ( aka the infantry ).  So pretty much I just chill with the grunts.  Go out to the field and do the training and all that.  Then deploy.  I honestly expect to be back in Afghanistan in a matter of months.  But I am trying to get to Iraq.  So we will see.  But for the time that I am home.  Ill try to get some school knocked out.  Ill probably spend lots of time at Joshua Tree National Park.  Get a car and catch up with old friends and family from the California, New Mexico, and Phoenix area.  That's my plan.  Not too exciting. 
Quote from: Penicks on Oct 09, 2008, 04:11 PM
This thread is... wow. Especially the first page. Just. Wow.
you love it

pissedandpierced

They have blocked image websites at work so I'm gonna have to wait to get home to view pics and upload some.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Variable

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Oct 10, 2008, 06:57 AM
Sure man.  If you PM me your address ill try to find something like that over the weekend.

HEY! I want one too!!! And a bottle of Saki with the snake...and a Geisha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 10, 2008, 02:47 PM
Quote from: Variable on Oct 10, 2008, 06:57 AM

HEY! I want one too!!! And a bottle of Saki with the snake...and a Geisha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be Habu saki.  I dont think I can mail that.  But you are like the 10th person that wants some from me.  Ill stop by the post office and find out.  But it will be closed until like tuesday

deftonekid

Variable

Well then you guys better fucking pay up. Especially if I'm going to start trafficking women.