Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

How big are your balls,cleavage, and feet?(nudity warning) ( sexiness warning)

Started by Variable, Oct 08, 2008, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: bIondie on Oct 08, 2008, 08:23 PM
they're not really weird topics as much as they are just opportunities for mr. variable to post his cock and balls, which everyone has already seen a million times anyway.
lol, I'm pretty sure I'm voting this as my favorite post of the year

But hey fuckers.  There is a lot of posting going on, and not a lot of pics around here.  I am the lone pic poster actually.  Quit being pussies and post your nuts.  GIrls, just fucking post something.

deftonekid

devilinside

deftonekid

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bIondie

that pic hides one of the most important parts of the foot, which is the outer profile.

i call shenanigans!

devilinside

Variable

very nice Kelly.  I'm not a foot guy at all.  But I'm sure someone is getting off to it

devilinside

probably the last of my contributions. Copied it from myspace...it looks totally weird!

Variable

Variable

devilinside

Variable

;) Maybe the other guys will play along with that one.

is it just my work computer, or did one of my pics already get taken down by photobucket?

devilinside

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 08, 2008, 11:51 PM
Haha...it did....but the others up.
what the fuck?  So the brain is socially acceptable, but a side view is not?

devilinside

I dunno...I mean...the one LOOKS like balls,and the one that got deleted looked like silly putty almost.

Variable

lol, thanks kelly.  No wonder no one else wants to post their shit.  I have gotten shit about my grooming and my balls hanging too low and now silly putty

devilinside

Nooooo!!! Like if you hold it and is starts stretching...you know what i'm talking about! It goes with the hanging low. I'm not being mean!