Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

How big are your balls,cleavage, and feet?(nudity warning) ( sexiness warning)

Started by Variable, Oct 08, 2008, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzic Junkie

Theres a lesson in this.

Don't use hard drugs!!
Or you cut off body parts!

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

If I had a camera and a computer, my balls would so be bouncing around all over the place in here.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

you dont have the right to call him a pussy unless you post your balls

Josh, go to best buy and use their camera.  Just save it on your own memory stick.  Then go to the library

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Variable

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

You calling my balls gross? At least they don't hang down to my knees, freak.

Variable

Jacob

ok, this is the last time I check this thread. I was hoping for some naked lady skin, but all I see is hairy wrinkly balls.

well, ok at least I got to see the hawtness that is mrs_swa.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

I love hosh.  I wish his ass would get a computer already and start posting like he used to

devilinside

Variable

deftonekid

ToneDef

Quote from: tarkil on Oct 09, 2008, 03:29 PM
I was on the edge to post a nice pic, even uploaded it to photobucket, but I decided that won't be happening in the end...
Unfortunately some people in here know the real me behind the 'tarkil' name, so can't really afford to get the 2 mixed...

If you see what I mean... Not that I care that they see my balls, but I'd rather keep in control of my cock pics.... Who knows where it may end...

That or you can call me a pussy if you wish...  :)

Anyway, as this is the new chit chat, how is everyone doing ?

Hahaha

Can't be letting noone see the cock and balls who may be able to rag on you in real life. Can't be confusing the personas.

That's why people that see my cock online live in like Australia and shit.

theis

ToneDef

indychinoluv

Wow! 13 pages and only two pics of balls!

i would post mine, but I lost mine many many years ago. I could ask my missus (the owner), but she's kinda hormonal at the moment (I don;t even know what Im saying sorry for at the moment).

In a non-gay way, I've gotta give it up for Trey. your balls ain't too bad. They have nice form and looks like theres alot of back-up mini-treys waiting to be unleashed

devilinside

Quote from: indychinoluv on Oct 15, 2008, 01:19 AM

In a non-gay way, I've gotta give it up for Trey. your balls ain't too bad. They have nice form and looks like theres alot of back-up mini-treys waiting to be unleashed

I'm sorry...but EVERYTHING about that sentence is gay!