Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

How big are your balls,cleavage, and feet?(nudity warning) ( sexiness warning)

Started by Variable, Oct 08, 2008, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

💩

tarkil

am sure of that.... would really like to try one day LSD or DMT, for the kind of "mind-opening" experience...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

We should celebrate me getting out of the Navy by having a board LSD party.  This will of course be in two years.  But that gives everyone time to save up. 

deftonekid

White Pwny

I've managed to live this long of my life never using anything more than weed and alcohol, Imma stick with it.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

downtownpony

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 13, 2008, 12:39 AM
I've managed to live this long of my life never using anything more than weed and alcohol, Imma stick with it.
fucking thanks a lot sinner.
Quote from: downtownpony on Oct 13, 2008, 01:01 AM
you gotta try heroin at least once.
I guess we could all ride the white powny as a board.  A nice irony.  But I think my motherly - EMT side would kick in and I would feel very concerned for everyone.  I would bte trying to jack narcan from my clinic and mail it to everyone first and shit.  I think we should stick with LSD.

devilinside

I've done lsd a few times....I had a LOT of fun,even though most of the times someting completely fucked up happened. Didn't fuck my trip up,but it probably would have most people. first time I was 15 and my brother gave it to me and my friend. We went to her house,and her stepdad got sick,so we had to go to the hospital with him. We were laughing at EVERYTHING! Second time I was 2 of my guy friends,and one started having a bad trip.  So I left him behind this building,and made the other guy go pick him up cause I didn't want to get busted with him. Another time i was at a gas station and had to pee bad but the girls was full. So my friend and i went in the guys...she peed in the toilet,i peed in the trash can. When we came out,2 cops were there. And they said " I know what ya'll were doin...ya'll were buyin condoms"....we said yeah and left FAST!   

lithium

LOL

i remember one time i was about 17, i was tripping at my friends, when my mom showed up to pick me up. i was supposed to spend the night but they needed me the next morning for some family shit. i wasnt peaking yet, but i was definitely feeling it. on the way home she decided to stop by the church and light a candle. this church has an outside pavilion and it has several religious statues, and i remember talking to all of them wishing them a good evening, and not to mind me. we drove home, i watched something on tv, then went to bed. i tripped for another hour or so, just watched my walls as they swirled and played mind games with me. very relaxing.

i've also had one bad trip. took 4 hits of 'silva' liquid, plans got fuct, the group split up, and i ended up at my house. alone. in bed.
the next 8 hours were pure fucking hell. i survived it though.
💩

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Oct 13, 2008, 01:18 AM
Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 13, 2008, 12:39 AM
fucking thanks a lot sinner.
Quote from: downtownpony on Oct 13, 2008, 01:01 AM
you gotta try heroin at least once.
I guess we could all ride the white powny as a board.  A nice irony.  But I think my motherly - EMT side would kick in and I would feel very concerned for everyone.  I would bte trying to jack narcan from my clinic and mail it to everyone first and shit.  I think we should stick with LSD.

I'm just too scared honestly to do anything else.   What if something fucks up and I die?  What about my kids?   What if I end up fucked up from it or something.  Srsly, when it comes to drugs, I'm a total chicken.  I didn't even touch weed til I was 27.  Fact.

lithium

i can imagine how you'd be scared, all those points are valid.

but when you're 16 who cares!

💩

White Pwny

I guess I did.  My parents had me thinking that I would end up brain dead if I smoked weed.  And, I went to a private catholic school until 8th grade.  ..... then on to high school, where no one I hung out with was doing any drugs.   Odd, I know.   So I guess I was just never really around the shit til I was like..  old enough to give a shit about how I would end up.   Sucks for me in some ways, I suppose.

devilinside

I smoked pot for the first time when I was in 8th grade. Then it just escalated. Yeah,when I didn't have anything to lose I didn't care. I almost od'd on cocaine a few times. But I NEVER did heroine/crack or meth.

lithium

it's never too late, recreational drugs amongst friends and a safe environment, can be just that, a recreation.  
💩

White Pwny

Yeah, but now I have too much to lose.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to try X.     I'd love to do shrooms....   and maybe one day I will.   I just don't ever see me doing LSD or Herion...   not at 33...  and not with 3 children.

devilinside

lsd is almost the same as shrooms to me...cept you dont puke on lsd like you do shrooms. BIG downfall for me since I have emetophobia.

devilinside

Oh,and X just makes ya REALLY hot and wanna drink a shit ton of water. I did it like 4 times,and it didn't really do shit.

White Pwny

I ate a very small amount of shrooms one time..... small enough that I didn't feel or see anything differently.   And, well it tastes horrible.  So that was the first and only time.  But hubby had a great time, watching shit on the walls and shit.   An upside was that I got to watch him look like an idiot!   =o)

Ahhh I thought X was supposed to make you uber horny... and very sensitive to touch...   Well if it only makes ya hot and thirsty... Ill just exercise instead!  =o)

devilinside

It didn't do anything sexual to me in the least. I remember going to clubs and just dancing for fucking ever. You'd probably have better luck with oysters.

White Pwny

I'm scared of oysters.  All gross looking and slimy.... Ew.      There's something about them I can't get past.

And sidenote.. the sex life is very healthy.... I just guess I had a misconception about X  and wanted to take it some night with hubby and let the freakfest ensue!    ;)