Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Release date

Started by heartache666, Oct 26, 2008, 11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Oct 28, 2008, 11:12 AM
April for release.
i think its a good time for rumors to speak up on this and make things clearer.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Hidalgo

Quote from: wither-I on Oct 28, 2008, 12:36 PM
April for release.
when does he ever make things clear? rarely. he likes to leave us with our heads up our asses

i guess i would too if i was him

Zevaka

Quote from: Frankz0r on Oct 28, 2008, 01:53 AM
"A pretty lush production" with "jarring, knife-in-your-neck parts, but with floating-on-clouds, beautiful things, too."

That's Deftones.

8)
man! yeah! i liked these words very much

wither-I

Quote from: Hidalgo on Oct 28, 2008, 01:14 PM
Quote from: wither-I on Oct 28, 2008, 12:36 PM
April for release.
when does he ever make things clear? rarely. he likes to leave us with our heads up our asses

i guess i would too if i was him
well he said jan 09 so im gonna go with that along with the article

Jizzlobber

i like the description for the music..sounds perfect for them.

ive got a good feeling about this release, it seems they are all in a good, creative and proud mindframe..dunno why i say proud, proud of the creative process and its results i guess.
<

Scarf_Bitch

ok so far we got,

-Trempest
-Malanie
-Destiny
\

Timmy666

Inkblades

- Cinnabunz
- Cherri Blossom
- Nastee Girl

Scarf_Bitch

\

mr.sinister

deafnotes

the title would be "i love chino69"

rumors

the truth is no one knows when the album will be released.  everyone will say something different.  i'm sure if you asked all five of the guys individually, you'd get five different dates.  jan 2009?  maybe.  i certainly wouldn't put my life on it.

frankly, i wouldn't expect the release to be in the soon future until we start hearing a single or some legit teasers (not these myspace vids).  remember with s/t - we heard hexagram via the epk a month/two before the album's release.  same goes for snw - we heard HITE a month before the album dropped.

yes, we have heard "melanie," which is a good sign, but at the same time the band played "beware" at TOC eight months before the album's release.

the bottom line is the album is coming, the songs sound amazing, and the anticipation is the best part.  enjoy the build-up. 

mr.sinister

Quote from: rumors on Oct 29, 2008, 01:00 AM
the truth is no one knows when the album will be released.  everyone will say something different.  i'm sure if you asked all five of the guys individually, you'd get five different dates.  jan 2009?  maybe.  i certainly wouldn't put my life on it.

frankly, i wouldn't expect the release to be in the soon future until we start hearing a single or some legit teasers (not these myspace vids).  remember with s/t - we heard hexagram via the epk a month/two before the album's release.  same goes for snw - we heard HITE a month before the album dropped.

yes, we have heard "melanie," which is a good sign, but at the same time the band played "beware" at TOC eight months before the album's release.

the bottom line is the album is coming, the songs sound amazing, and the anticipation is the best part.  enjoy the build-up. 
I love you.

samson simpson

dont treat patience like a whore
or
she will treat you like one

live

nonesuch

Quote from: mr.sinister on Oct 29, 2008, 01:07 AM

I love you.
i couldn't ask for more.
:)
i drink your milkshake

wither-I

Real.

xie xie :)

ghettovaquero

your right we got beware in Feb of '06 at the TOC but they played it that first show in san jose and didnt play it again till the secret show in DC at the 9:30 club because Chinos timing in that song was waaaaay off and it sounded like shit. Then the rough studio version appeared on myspace in May '06 for like a few hours and then we heard "FM" in march of the taste of chaos tour. then HITE was released in September. album in october. So we need a single by christmas at the least

wither-I

tarkil

Thanks for the up rumors, that's nice of you...  :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Hidalgo

thanks

can you tell us if the album is done being mixed?