Previous topic - Next topic

Shaye

If only he had his own show...

[youtube=425,350]-teM03FPUow[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]-zuOPDCr7oM[/youtube]

theis

mrs_swa

haha, I got a good laugh. 
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

White Pwny

ha!  My middle boy Brant could do that job.   Lil comedian.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

lol, great find shaye

Fuck Barney Frank btw

Shaye

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. I could watch it over and over. I crack up every time.

sharingbuns

hehehehe  i like his hairline
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 09:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

devilinside

Variable

I hate O'Reilly because he really is so intelligent.  But because of the traits that they magnify in this video he makes himself such a douche.  It's all about ratings I guess.

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Nov 15, 2008, 03:44 AM
I hate O'Reilly because he really is so intelligent.  But because of the traits that they magnify in this video he makes himself such a douche.  It's all about ratings I guess.

Yeah I actually don't mind O'Reilly, regardless of the fact that I may not agree with a good portion of his ideals. I just wish he's be a little more open to other people's opinions, especially when he labels his show the "no spin zone". He is very smart, but also unwilling to ever bend on anything or admit to being wrong, or that his opinion isn't the only right one. Obviously, he can't just say "hey, you brought up a great point, I changed my mind" to everyone who challenges him on an issue. But he really is a douche. Instead of making valid points he often resorts to raising his voice and interrupting others when they aren't in agreement with him, just to deflect the attention away from the fact that he has nothing new or particularly intelligent to say at that moment.

But yes it is about ratings, and he's built his fanbase off of people that like to see him explode into anger whether they agree with him or not. It's part of the entertainment value I suppose. But none-the-less I still enjoy watching his show from time to time.

What I'd really like to see, is O'Reilly's reaction to these Lil O'Reilly videos. I can't help but wonder whether he'd get a good laugh out of it, or go on an anger-fueled tangent about how this kid's parents are failing him by allowing him to re-enact these scenes, using innappropriate language and all....which of course would then lead to the broader subject of whether young kids are being instilled with the right morals....which would then lead to a jab at liberals/democrats I'm sure....lol.

But anyway, I just think that would be interesting to see. I'm surprised no one has shown him this and videotaped his reaction. The again, he might not even want to acknowledge it publicly.

i kill for fun

he actually looks more like a mini Conan Obrien than O'Reilly..O'Reilly has way less hair
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"