Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Best White Pony Song....Ever

Started by dictatesofreason, Dec 21, 2008, 03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Wrist

bIondie

anybody who didn't say digital bath is wrong and should be banned.

Vesanic

mono

mikau

digital bath!, "you moo, like I want to"... I guess it's a song about chino wanting to be a cow

nyquil addict

Digital Bath was amazing for a year or two now its boring. Same for Feiteceria. Korea and Back to School are the only two songs that still have lasting power for me because its the last song Chino raps on.  :'(

Starz

Vesanic

Quote from: nyquil addict on Dec 21, 2008, 09:56 PM
Digital Bath was amazing for a year or two now its boring. Same for Feiteceria. Korea and Back to School are the only two songs that still have lasting power for me because its the last song Chino raps on.  :'(

Feiticeira is far away from Digital Bath.

Digital Bath, boring ? Come on, man..

Whatever.

nyquil addict

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 21, 2008, 10:43 PM
Quote from: nyquil addict on Dec 21, 2008, 09:56 PM

Feiticeira is far away from Digital Bath.

Digital Bath, boring ? Come on, man..

Whatever.

It was definetely beautiful when it first came out. But 8 years later it isn't a song I can still listen to every other day like Back to School, Korea and maybe Change.

dictatesofreason

tarkil

Voted for Korea... That bridge..... That BRIDGE !!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Frankz0r

Digital Bath. And yeah, I wish I heard it for the first time again, what an exciting time... now it's just... normal.

White Pwny

That song will NEVAR just be "normal" to me.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

defTHE1s

i love Pink maggit for being the longest-seweetest deftones song (isn't it?) i love that kind of songs....if there were no Pink maggit... DIGITAL BATH!!!!! RULES!!!!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

dictatesofreason

deftonekid

KLaUThiO

whodunit?

All of them are great, exce[t ELITE and STREET CARP.

But I voted DIGITAL BATH for it's prog feeling.

Nebontha

lmao sum noobish fool actually bothered to vote for Back To School...prolly sum punk kid who's still in high school
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.