Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Best White Pony Song....Ever

Started by dictatesofreason, Dec 21, 2008, 03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugartolove

Digital bath means a lot to me and so does Knife Prty. As much as I love the whole album, I'll go with Digital bath.
It's funny, kind of, if I listen to Deftones on my mp3 player/in earphones quite loud, there are so many layers to their sound that I might have missed if I only listened to them on my stereo..
So yeah.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 06, 2009, 08:07 PM
I don't agree. Well, I usually never agree with you but whatever. Deftones have always " made the music we wanted to make ", I don't think they followed any purposes with their creation process...

also, the guitars, riffs, drums,bass and franks shits are all awesome with lyrics..

yeah korea is a great song like other wp songs but digital bath is another world..and i dont think so that any band or any deftones song could fit it..........you know what i mean ?

also ''deftones trying to change the bands''  thats just bullshit...so chino and others decide it like ''come'n boys lets work on the songs which gonna change the bands'' ? 

vesanic is right cuz they said ''lets do something different that we never made''
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

jesusinabowlofdirt

omg, u couldn't have got it more wrong. where did i say that they try to change other bands? r tard

rock_n_frost

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Jan 06, 2009, 09:26 PM
they named their first single change in the house of flies cause they wanted to change from all other shitty bands

sorry man i got it wrong..........
next time dont write so much :)

sorry again

Vesanic

Well, I think that the fact they wanted to change from the other bands is really possible, but still White Pony is from the deep inside of their hearts and their souls... I mean, Chino looked passionate the most in his 2000's performances of WP songs...

VictorPL

that passion had a lot to do with cocaine :D

Vesanic

Even when Chino was at his clean times, he was fuckin' into his songs during the 2000's concerts.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: VictorPL on Jan 07, 2009, 04:32 PM
that passion had a lot to do with cocaine :D

its funny because its true

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 07, 2009, 06:02 PM
Even when Chino was at his clean times

hehe riiiight, chino and his "clean times"  ;D

didnt know they even exist. maybe when he was asleep at night

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 06, 2009, 08:07 PM
Deftones have always " made the music we wanted to make "

you got to understand when deftones make interviews, they are at work. they dont do interviews to be nice guys so all of us get to know whats going on, they are handeling their business... they are promoting the band to get us to like them, if they say they do this and that because of this and that reason, its how they want to be looked at. please dont be a sucker and believe everything u read. dont get me wrong, they seem to be really cool down to earth people, but they got to be smart too, like everyone when it comes to making money

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Jan 07, 2009, 06:55 PM

hehe riiiight, chino and his "clean times"  ;D

didnt know they even exist. maybe when he was asleep at night

I.D. Festival 2000 in Italy, does Chino look stoned, high or something ?

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Jan 07, 2009, 07:12 PM

you got to understand when deftones make interviews, they are at work. they dont do interviews to be nice guys so all of us get to know whats going on, they are handeling their business... they are promoting the band to get us to like them, if they say they do this and that because of this and that reason, its how they want to be looked at. please dont be a sucker and believe everything u read. dont get me wrong, they seem to be really cool down to earth people, but they got to be smart too, like everyone when it comes to making money

I ain't a sucker, I just believe there are still some bands who can make great music without being nice in a commercial purpose. I just believe that Chino is honnest, that's all. I don't believe everything I read, come on. But if I had to tell, considering Chino's attitudes and stuff, and especially the fact that Deftones never gave a shit at their own look, I would say that they don't give a shit at what some offensive interviews could do to their reputation.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 07, 2009, 07:24 PM

yeah those two of course, but dont forget drunk as well. maybe u are thinking of chester, he's not as rock n roll

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Jan 07, 2009, 11:05 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 07, 2009, 07:24 PM

yeah those two of course, but dont forget drunk as well. maybe u are thinking of chester, he's not as rock n roll

I don't even know what I keep discussing with you... You never accept any argument from the other side, you always think that what you think is the right thought, the one to follow...

Whatever, I won't talk with you anymore, I don't see any purpose in it

You don't give a shit, and I don't either.

Bye

rock_n_frost

he is a dick.... ;D

cuz if all world agree in one opinion he is gonna say ''no'', just to seem different

i am not sure about his musical taste but i am pretty sure he is dick  ;)

jesusinabowlofdirt

but... its you guys that complain and react what i wrote in this thread, not the other way around

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 08, 2009, 12:05 AM

no dont spend time talking to me, you are wasting valuable time that can be spent on searching youtube for students sitting in their student rooms and playing awful deftones covers

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Jan 09, 2009, 05:42 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 08, 2009, 12:05 AM

no dont spend time talking to me, you are wasting valuable time that can be spent on searching youtube for students sitting in their student rooms and playing awful deftones covers

Anyway it won't be spent with some narrow minded assholes that can't even admit that their opinion is not necessarily the best.

rock_n_frost

kameron632

I guess since I am a fan of heavier music I would have to say Elite and Street Carp are my favorite on White Pony! Deftones are my favorite band....well Korn is but Deftones are tied! Change comes 3rd for me and Korea is 4th!!! Feiticiera was never really a big song for me but it is good!!! RX Queen has alot of good memories for me  :) Thats my opinion for White Pony!!!

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: kameron632 on Jan 10, 2009, 08:17 AM
Deftones are my favorite band....well Korn is but Deftones are tied!

::)