Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones tabs...

Started by Scarf_Bitch, Dec 25, 2008, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarf_Bitch

hey, i just got a 7 string guitar for christmas, and i was wondering if you guys can post some tabs that are complicated and make secne to play, and does any one have the finger of death tabs?
\

bebo

Vesanic

Quote from: bebo on Dec 25, 2008, 10:34 PM

HYUK HYUK HAWHWHAH

FUCK I'VE BEEN LAUGHING FOR 5MINUTES xD

rock_n_frost

Hahaaaa..

may be goofy should sign his ears
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

defTHE1s

i know how to play *or at least* i think i play ok Finger of Death... but too lazy to write a tab.... maybe i'll shot a video for it later... plus i have now an electric guitar! 6 strings but it's pretty pretty!
and you mean songs from deftones or any band in 7 strings? for deftones check deftonesworld.com tabs.... i submitted my version of some of the S/T album songs... i also know how to play some of SNW but i haven't tabbed them...
btw... i'm the one who is called beto_zwitter.....

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Scarf_Bitch

Quote from: defTHE1s on Dec 26, 2008, 10:03 PM
i know how to play *or at least* i think i play ok Finger of Death... but too lazy to write a tab.... maybe i'll shot a video for it later... plus i have now an electric guitar! 6 strings but it's pretty pretty!
and you mean songs from deftones or any band in 7 strings? for deftones check deftonesworld.com tabs.... i submitted my version of some of the S/T album songs... i also know how to play some of SNW but i haven't tabbed them...
btw... i'm the one who is called beto_zwitter.....

i use to play with 6 string but im hooked on 7 now, abd if ur the one who did hexagram on deftonesworld.com u did a great job
\

defTHE1s

well... Hexagram was made by Cross...  (the tab) and yes, it is a good job... that's the way i play it on my 6-strings and it sounds very good.... i'm the one who did Anniversary of..., When Girls Telephone Boys, Deathblow, Minerva and Lucky You, but i just used the tune that said Cross (the real tune steff uses) because some tabs i had where in a slighter different tune... so i just adapted them to the standard tunning of Self titlef... and i'm the one who is called beto_zwi++er... the one who did Hexagram as i said was Cross...

btw... i just got my electrig Epiphon SG Junior like 4 days ago... how does a standard guitar not-baritone sounds with a low tune?
i was about to buy an ESP LTD of 7 strings but i didn't got it, because, this was cheap, but it only contained the guitar itself and i didin't have amp.. so i got the pack that contains all the stuff... (http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,13765.msg627168.html#msg627168) and maybe i will get the 7 string guitar in some more months...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

defTHE1s

Quote from: tarkil on Dec 29, 2008, 10:07 AM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Dec 25, 2008, 11:22 PM
http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=Deftones+Tabs

ha ha
weird that the 1st time i clicked nothing happened, but now i did it again and  ;D :D ;D ;) ;D yeah... hahahahaha!!!! it even only allows you type! not nothing, only type!!

defTHE1s

hey scarf_bitch, why don't you post a pic of your new 7-string guitar babe in here http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,13765.0.html ?
I've made some videos playing with that low tune used in selft titled album and i got a decent result... i'll upload later to my youtube channel (clic on the left!) to you all!

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Scarf_Bitch on Dec 25, 2008, 10:30 PM
hey, i just got a 7 string guitar for christmas, and i was wondering if you guys can post some tabs that are complicated and make secne to play, and does any one have the finger of death tabs?

Google my friend. Use a search like this: Deftones + tabs + 7 words