@ Penicks

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Jan 31, 2009, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

You remind me of Jim Carrey, actually.

defTHE1s

"lovers of the S/T era"

That's me :)

btw.. who is playing pink maggit?? stef??
pretty cool video ves ;)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

Quote from: defTHE1s on Jan 14, 2010, 04:27 AM
btw.. who is playing pink maggit?? stef??

I really don't know. This audio source is not the original audio of the video, but it's the same date, of course. I mixed them 'cause I was not happy with the original audio quality. There's no video source before Change, I think. I'd say it's Stef.

Oh, and it's not only a video, it's the playlist of the full concert. ;)

defTHE1s

yeah, i'd say stef too because when the image of the video appears chino is getting his guitar..

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

P, you're coming to Brussels on June 15th or what ?

Penicks

Exams dude. I am totally bummed about this but it's just too god damned important. If they were booked a week later I'd fucking stand there already to get the best place. You going? Of course you are. :)

Vesanic

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 20, 2010, 11:58 AM
You going? Of course you are. :)

Totally. If I film some shit, I'll scream your nickname and will dedicate it to you.

Penicks

That sounds really gay but I like it. :)

Do it when you film a S/T song!

Vesanic

Hey bitch, I think you should calm down about sigs.

rock_n_frost

he is not a bitch, whore !
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Penicks

but you have the most annoying sigs in the world

i mean, i can adblock your wallpaper stuff so that's okay but i can't delete the text

i'm really autistic when it comes to the internet

everything has to be correct or else i feel the need to unleash a shitstorm

Vesanic

Penicks

Vesanic

Damn, I went downtown today. The hate between flemish and walloons is still so real.

Penicks

Vesanic

Walloons think that Flemish are prententious pricks who do nothing but pretend that Flanders is the only active part in Belgium and that we owe you everything.

I'm not that radicalist but one thing is true, though... Flemish really do not like Walloons, for the most part.

Penicks

Meh, I don't really have any issues with it. I do hate the language barrier though, my French is absolutely horrible. Just like our government. I do believe splitting up Belgium is the worst idea ever.