Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones facebook/twitter/myspace/website updates.

Started by beLIEve, May 05, 2009, 11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

punkflop01

hahahaha no that's his actual tweet.

wax

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 07, 2010, 06:08 AM
"Attn: Sharing Lungs Message Board, I know you're reading this... EAT MY NUTS!!!" - Shaun Lopez

Haha.

lmao lol  ;D

cEvin Key

"Attn: Sharing Lungs Message Board, I know you're reading this... EAT MY NUTS!!!" - Shaun Lopez

Haha.

lol.
he's being so sensitive...

defsteve

Haha. Fucking nice one....

TLE!  ;)
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

aj

what is that about?! the constant whining about his SNW production?

se7ennn

Penicks

He obviously loves us. But no Shaun, I'm not gonna gobble those nuts up.

Vesanic

Quote from: se7ennn on Apr 07, 2010, 09:31 AM
or lack thereof.

Nice one Theo.  ;D

But yeah... He must be pissed off to Far Away.

Wax And Wane

Wow. Messed up. I can't say I blame him. lol. Lots of ill feeling around here towards the guy. I think he's great and I really do dig SNW so I can't really say shit. But yeah. lol. Who knows. . . Maybe he's lurking on here under some random profile. lol. He could be reading this right now. Creepy? ;-) lol
I will save your life..

Vesanic

Quote from: Wax And Wane on Apr 07, 2010, 04:37 PM
Wow. Messed up. I can't say I blame him. lol. Lots of ill feeling around here towards the guy. I think he's great and I really do dig SNW so I can't really say shit. But yeah. lol. Who knows. . . Maybe he's lurking on here under some random profile. lol. He could be reading this right now. Creepy? ;-) lol

Dude you put waaaay too many lols in your posts.

Wax And Wane

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 07, 2010, 04:48 PM

Dude you put waaaay too many lols in your posts.

Ha! Yeah.... You are correct. I'll try to keep it to a 2 LOL max on my posts.  ;)  I'm just too excited waiting for the new album.
I will save your life..

Dienekes

I think you guys are way to rough on s. Lopez. I loved the work on snw and far is fucking great. I don't get the ill will... And no I am not gobbling his nuts. Just stating an opinion. Lol.

Vesanic

Quote from: Wax And Wane on Apr 07, 2010, 04:54 PM
Ha! Yeah.... You are correct. I'll try to keep it to a 2 LOL max on my posts.  ;)  I'm just too excited waiting for the new album.

Oh yeah lol I know what you mean lol

Wax And Wane

Quote from: Dienekes on Apr 07, 2010, 04:54 PM

I think you guys are way to rough on s. Lopez. I loved the work on snw and far is fucking great. I don't get the ill will... And no I am not gobbling his nuts. Just stating an opinion. Lol.

I for sure agree with you sir. Like I said I really do dig SNW. And FAR is very cool Actually Mr, Lopez personal web page is very cool also. I dig his studio. Looks like a very chill place to record
I will save your life..

defsteve

It's easy for kids to be negative on the interwebzzzz.  ::)

Having your own band(s), building your own studio and making a success of it is far harder.

Enough said.

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Vesanic

Quote from: defsteve on Apr 07, 2010, 05:11 PM
Having your own band(s), building your own studio and making a success of it is far harder.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean you can't have an opinion about it.

Mine would be that SNW production was way too " clean " if you know what I mean. Compared to the semi-filthy Terry Date production ( which is, like I've always said, the best one they can have to the sound they make ), it was far from being the best. But it was still decent. For example, the way he integrated Frank's more intense work on that CD to the global melodies was subtle and well done.

Sushi-X

Lol I was just about to post about Lopez' tweet.

Rocket Skates '94

Sushi-X

Does chino really have beef with Dave mustaine? Or is lopez just kidding?

Rocket Skates '94

wax

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 07, 2010, 05:14 PM
Quote from: defsteve on Apr 07, 2010, 05:11 PM

Yeah, but that doesn't mean you can't have an opinion about it.

Mine would be that SNW production was way too " clean " if you know what I mean. Compared to the semi-filthy Terry Date production ( which is, like I've always said, the best one they can have to the sound they make ), it was far from being the best.

+ ∞

Moz

Really, dunno if Shaun is reading this, but the production was good. Imo the song structures and lyrics were a little lazy and that's Deftones fault, not Shaun's. I like SNW, but it's def. my least favourite Deftones record. Although it's true that a lot of producers help in the creative progress of recording a record, I don't think the 'Tones listen to anybody when writing their songs, so really you can't blame Shaun. The production was good man.