Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones facebook/twitter/myspace/website updates.

Started by beLIEve, May 05, 2009, 11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

From Shaun Lopez:

"Debuted a new Far song today and currently mixing some Deftones Diamond Eyes b-sides. It's like 1998 DAY up in this...."

Hidalgo

b-sides? please let there be at least 1 original deftones b-side(none cover, remix,or acoustic). they only have 4 studio original b-sides, correct me if i'm wrong. teething, can't even breathe, crenshaw, lovers

Dienekes

Quote from: Inkblades on Mar 30, 2010, 02:03 AM
From Shaun Lopez:

"Debuted a new Far song today and currently mixing some Deftones Diamond Eyes b-sides. It's like 1998 DAY up in this...."

That is too much! I fucking love Far. The news that he is mixing b-sides gives me hope they will follow the trend and do a sweet ass cover.

Inkblades

Quote from: Hidalgo on Mar 30, 2010, 02:18 AM
b-sides? please let there be at least 1 original deftones b-side(none cover, remix,or acoustic). they only have 4 studio original b-sides, correct me if i'm wrong. teething, can't even breathe, crenshaw, lovers

The Boy's Republic

sing blue silver

a b-side would be nice. preferably better than that m83 shit pile. fingers crossed on another original like lovers.

Hidalgo

Quote from: Inkblades on Mar 30, 2010, 02:21 AM
Quote from: Hidalgo on Mar 30, 2010, 02:18 AM

The Boy's Republic
i consider that an official WP song, it's on the limited edition wp

Hidalgo

Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 30, 2010, 02:22 AM
a b-side would be nice. preferably better than that m83 shit pile. fingers crossed on another original like lovers.
i'm crossin them with ya. pleeeeeeeease be an original

sharinglungs

I hope he doesn't fuck up the production .

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Far away

Wax And Wane

"Loved 'em for many a moon. And now, just a ton of love............................ -cunningham" From Deftones twitter page. Anyone know what Abe is talking about?  ???
I will save your life..

kleptoned

The Shaun Lopez atricle or tidbit said the Deftones are very good at covering a broad range of tunes..So maybe its a band that the Deftones are covering on the Bsides

sing blue silver

personally i thought his vocal production work on SNW was excellent work. of course he has nothing on terry date, namely he sound he got him on ST, but i was pleased with it.

There Will Be Blood

^ sing I love your signature lol... Gotta love larry david !

defsteve

Quote from: Wax And Wane on Mar 30, 2010, 09:47 PM
"Loved 'em for many a moon. And now, just a ton of love............................ -cunningham" From Deftones twitter page. Anyone know what Abe is talking about?  ???

Far ?

Dunno, just a wild guess.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Vesanic

I'm sure that even when the deftones are retired, some guys will be like " Maybe they will release Finger of Death ".  ;D

Wax And Wane

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 06, 2010, 05:46 PM
I'm sure that even when the deftones are retired, some guys will be like " Maybe they will release Finger of Death ".  ;D

Lol. True true.
I will save your life..

Inkblades

"Attn: Sharing Lungs Message Board, I know you're reading this... EAT MY NUTS!!!" - Shaun Lopez

Haha.

wondermixx

what the eff did u make that up?