You used to call me on my cellphone

Nailec

u know. it wasnt me who painted it  :'(

rock_n_frost

yeah, doesnt matter. im gonna find this, it seems so qualty
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

sing blue silver

currently reading batman as i tend to keep up on the latest in all series and also kill audio. i also just read batman knightfall part 1: broken bat, again. it's been my all time favorite since i was about 8. i just loved it when i first read it and batman lost. it was crazyness. still an enjoyable read.

bebo

i had a dream a while back back that i was being raped in the ass by some fat robot guy who had like a radio for a bellybutton and he kept poking me in the ass and i was like fucking stop and i would hit the off button on the radio but he wouldn't stop and when i woke up i realized i was sleeping on a tv remote and my back was in bad pain and the radio was on and set to black rap station

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Nailec

Quote from: bebo on Feb 12, 2010, 04:49 AM
i had a dream a while back back that i was being raped in the ass by some fat robot guy who had like a radio for a bellybutton and he kept poking me in the ass and i was like fucking stop and i would hit the off button on the radio but he wouldn't stop and when i woke up i realized i was sleeping on a tv remote and my back was in bad pain and the radio was on and set to black rap station

facepalm.jpg

goldpony

getting excited about blackest night/brightest day!

so far been really into Sweet Tooth. pick it up if you want to see what the next indy comic movie is going to be.
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

sing blue silver

new amory wars comics coming soon. they're hinting at a may release so that should be good. the latest kevin smith batman series was a major disappointment. i enjoyed batman cacophony but the widening gyre is a disgrace to batman. 3 issues are just him frolicing on the beach with some hoe. leave it to kevin smith to turn the worlds biggest badass into a complete vagina.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

http://iknowtheledge.com/art/do-andriods-dream-graphic-novel

This is the only thing I bought at Emerald City Comicon this weekend. Got volume 1 hardcover. Totally pumped. That's my favorite PKD book.

blixa

once i was walking around sydney and i was busting to use the bathroom and there was no where that would let me use their bathroom except for this one comic book store.

their toilet was red and their toilet paper had robots on it. it was heaven! i never wanted to stop urinating.

Nailec

Sinatra

I've had The Long Halloween, Haunted Knight, Dark Victory graphic novels for quite some time,
have only gotten around to read The Long halloween which was exceptional. Plan on reading
the other two sometime soon, when i get around to them lol.

Jizzlobber

one of the best comics, to me, is "Heavy Metal"...

its just so much more interesting than other comics...i can get my head into HM any day : )
<