Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

How many beers can you drink?

Started by There Will Be Blood, Jul 24, 2009, 07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

I cant drink alot but not fast. right now i'm on # 11 on naty ice. I feel fine just really tired.

nonesuch

I could drink a whole glass of beer
i drink your milkshake

shine down unshy

I drank a 6 pack of budweiser, a 40 oz of Mickey's and a "TILT" beverage tonite.

Penicks

drinking beer's for homosexuals, injecting's where it's at

Jacob

stupid question.

the amount of beer I can drink varies a lot depending on many things. besides, at what point do you mean you can't drink any more?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

I should probably never drink more than 3 beers at a time.  I'm a total lush

Livewire

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Jul 24, 2009, 07:43 AM
I cant drink alot but not fast. right now i'm on # 11 on naty ice. I feel fine just really tired.

I thought you said beer, not horse piss.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Livewire on Jul 24, 2009, 01:36 PM

yeah dude, no shit.  that beer is disgusting,

For me, it really depends on the beer and how much i've eaten, but if conditions are good I can pound well over 20 keystones/beast lights/other light beers or 14 newcastles/red stripes/other heavy ones.  I attribute it mostly to being 220 pounds and a college student.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Livewire on Jul 24, 2009, 01:36 PM

i thought the same thing.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

no but actually last weekend my buddy bought some Lithuanian beer, and ONE had me plastered and slurring my words the rest of the night.
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/886/35603
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Jacob on Jul 24, 2009, 11:01 AM
stupid question.

the amount of beer I can drink varies a lot depending on many things. besides, at what point do you mean you can't drink any more?

I'd have to agree with that.  Some days I can drink until I force myself to stop and others three beers will get me a buzz and I'm done. 

Subliminal

Probably about 8 Budweisers, by the 7th i'd be very drunk and very tired though.

devilinside

11 Miller Lites. (yay for alcoholics running in the family) But I don't drink anymore.

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 24, 2009, 02:33 PM
no but actually last weekend my buddy bought some Lithuanian beer, and ONE had me plastered and slurring my words the rest of the night.
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/886/35603

ha, lol.
when me and my fellow lituanians buy some lithuanian beer here in Ireland after a time of drinking coronas and other light beers we usually get fuzzy quite quick. Lithuanian beer is stronger. and more nice.

hm, the most beer I drunk - I'm not saying I could've done more, just the most I remember drinking at one night - are eleven pints.
what a great night that was lol

oldgentlovecraft

Why does everyone use pussy, domestic American beer to talk about how many they can drink?  Lmao. 

bright lights, big city

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jul 24, 2009, 10:04 PM
Why does everyone use pussy, domestic American beer to talk about how many they can drink?  Lmao. 
well, to be honest, it is cheap. for the college-aged people it's the best option usually (I mean whenever we had parties at my apartment we would always just get the cheap shit like Old Pyle and Asshouse)

let's just hope when they get into their mid-20s they get some better taste in booze
DERP

Livewire

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jul 24, 2009, 10:04 PM

Agreed, go drink craft beer instead.

Variable

I think it really is about money a lot of the times.  Maybe availability also?  A lot of my friends only drunk bud and coors because thats all they have ever known.  Their dads drank it, all the commercials on TV were bud and coors, and when they went to parties thats all that was being served.  Unless it was keystone, in which case it made the bud and coors seem really good. 

I actually brought over some killians to my friends house and introduced two of my friends to killians for the first time about a month ago.  One is 26 the other 30.  They had just never been exposed to it before.  Same about a week ago when the 30 year old came over to my house and I gave him an anchor steam. 

Drinking shitty beer is just part of the generic American pop culture.  Although I will admit that out here in 29 palms ( pretty much death valley ) When we throw bbqs and its 100 at night and I know I'm going to want to drink 10+ beers, I like how light those shitty American beers are. 

defTHE1s

I can't stand beer anymore... I drink one or two and i'm near to vomit!!!
But I used to drink like 7 to 9 of these:

or 3 to 5 of these (familiar size :D) :

Now I looooove to have some other drinks with tequilia, vodka or anything else 8)
and they don't gave me hangover and headaches the next day, and the beer gives it and more...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Variable on Jul 24, 2009, 11:05 PM
I think it really is about money a lot of the times.  Maybe availability also?  A lot of my friends only drunk bud and coors because thats all they have ever known.  Their dads drank it, all the commercials on TV were bud and coors, and when they went to parties thats all that was being served.  Unless it was keystone, in which case it made the bud and coors seem really good. 

I actually brought over some killians to my friends house and introduced two of my friends to killians for the first time about a month ago.  One is 26 the other 30.  They had just never been exposed to it before.  Same about a week ago when the 30 year old came over to my house and I gave him an anchor steam. 

Drinking shitty beer is just part of the generic American pop culture.  Although I will admit that out here in 29 palms ( pretty much death valley ) When we throw bbqs and its 100 at night and

I've actually noticed that before too.  I love porters and IPAs and when I say that to friends they always look so confused.  Trust me I live in Indiana and they love to stick by their American beer for sure.