Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

How many beers can you drink?

Started by There Will Be Blood, Jul 24, 2009, 07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subliminal

What's the best, properly decent beer you could remend??

Cause i think Budweisers taste awesome, so i can't imagine what proper beer is like!

Variable

I used to be a total beer snob.  But since I joined the Navy that all kind of went out the window living in Japan or Afghanistan.  The availability of good beer just wasnt there for me.  Same in 29 palms.  The best store is the commissary which has an ok selection.  But I usually just stick with my Killians or Anchor Steam.  But I know a lot of guys here have good taste in beer and can probably steer you in the right direction.

There Will Be Blood

I buy naty ice because its cheap. its not my favorite, I enjoy bass, strongbow, ect

Variable

I actually remember liking bass

Livewire

Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 25, 2009, 01:09 AM
What's the best, properly decent beer you could remend??

Cause i think Budweisers taste awesome, so i can't imagine what proper beer is like!

As far as beers from America, I would say Rogue is the best.

nonesuch

Fuck "domestic" american beers, they are all shit, especially Miller.  Although i could never pass up the $1 High Life's when they were available.  It's not just america though, australian "domestic" beers are shit too (VB, Carlton), and most of the beers in asia (although beerlao is decent and i'll never apologize for gettin wrecked on tall Beer Chang for a buck a pop, Saigon beer is passable as well)

Euro beers are indisputably the best (my favs are carlsberg, stella, peroni, kronenberg, konig ludwig, duvel, urquell, um the list goes on)

Pacifico from Mexico is everything that Corona can never be, excellent brew

local american beer stands among the top dawgs imo too  (Rouge, Anchor, Adams, etc)

but my all time favorite beers on earth come from a local  brewery from New Orleans called Abita.  I can drink the bar dry of almost any abita beer
my favs are purple haze, amber, pecan harvest, strawberry harvest, andygator, jockamo, mardi gras bock, fleur de lis resoration ale, turbodog, and basically every other one (the red ale was pretty horrible when i tried it though)
i drink your milkshake

Uno

i heard mexicans drink a lot.

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

theis

On a good party night; 12-15. Then I'm also pretty damn wasted.

pissedandpierced

It depends on what it is, I can sink about 6 pints of Stella, Kronenburg or Grolsh, Corona or Sol then it's about 10/11. If it's ale then about 3 pints then I move on to shots.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Nailec

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Jul 27, 2009, 10:39 AM
On a good party night; 12-15. Then I'm also pretty damn wasted.

15 x 0,5 l?

or 15 x 0,33l?

theis

Deadradio

Just came back from camping this weekend, holy shit did we go through the beers.

defTHE1s

Quote from: nonesuch on Jul 25, 2009, 09:58 AM
Pacifico from Mexico is everything that Corona can never be, excellent brew
Yeah, taht's true!
It's very good one.

Quote from: Uno on Jul 27, 2009, 05:16 AM
i heard mexicans drink a lot.
Really???? I don't believe you!! :D

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

pissedandpierced

You can get this beer in the UK called Desperado. It's like Sol/Corona with tequila in it and it's brewed and bottled in France. It's quite nice though.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

tarkil

What do you mean "though" ?       :)

And it's actually pretty shitty, Sol is 100 times better...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jul 28, 2009, 09:34 AM
You can get this beer in the UK called Desperado. It's like Sol/Corona with tequila in it and it's brewed and bottled in France. It's quite nice though.

i heard that, would love to try it

defTHE1s

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Jul 28, 2009, 04:43 PM
Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jul 28, 2009, 09:34 AM

i heard that, would love to try it
yeah... me too

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Uno

i havent drank a good beer since i was in mexico .. i really liked the beer that was called sol, and modela negra

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

DefGuy

^ nah dude, Victoria and indio are the best

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Mascara Snake

If you are counting the number of beer you drink to get drunk you are in fact a sad individual, just wake up the next morning and guess that way its more fun!!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa