Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ No More Sugar

Started by lostpilot, Nov 11, 2009, 07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

hey there, dude.

you seem to be an interesting person.. though at first you were a bit deuchebagy but just because I always thought you were rockfrost guy or someone else.

But now I see you're okay, so
tell me about yourself, like where you live and stuff :)

Vesanic

No More Sugar

oh shit i got one too? i thought you had to be popular!

well, for starters, my name's Carl. i live in indiana. indianapolis to be exact...im 18(young i know)...uhh i've become obsessed with GYBE...hm...i like to smoke weed. lol these are all things you should already know about me though. idkk ask me anything and i'll probably answer it ha. and yes i can be a douchebag, vesanic knows that deal. but yeahh tell me about yourself. i like your music alot. it gets me to sleep just fine at night. :)
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

lostpilot

well, thanks!

which GYBE album do you listen to usually?

No More Sugar

i've listened to all the albums they put out minus all lights fucked. i'd say my favorite song right now is World Police and Friendly fire

lostpilot

yeah, all lights fucked which is floating around internet is not actually the real thing, somewhat ten people have the real all lights fucked.. but whatever.

my favourites are Storm and Sleep. Generally Gathering Storm, which is absolutely breathtaking.
have you considered listening to A Silver Mount Zion, the humongous side project of GYBE?

No More Sugar

uh uh. i'll check em out though since you said something. reccomendations? i did listen to set fire to flames. that's pretty cool too.

lostpilot

yeah, but I did not really get into that
start out with He Has Left Us..
it's  the closest in genre etc to GYBE. I promise you'll be mindblown by three galloping dogs song and 13 angels round your bed song. they're REALLY good. the next step I suppose is Sparkles-Upward-somethingsomething. It's another superb album.
though the other albums are more folk-ish, they sing a lot, accapellas etc, but trust me, when you get into that it pays off.

another thing, what do you think about Sigur Ros?

Vesanic

Quote from: No More Sugar on Nov 11, 2009, 08:33 PM
yes i can be a douchebag, vesanic knows that deal.

Yeah, but the only reason why I keep talking to you is that you actually are really cool.

No More Sugar

lol im really sorry i have just accidentally fallen in love with the appleseed cast. i can't even listen to anything else right now wtf.

which do you think is more important? A/C or A silver mount Zion?

@V - aww. thanks bud.

lostpilot

A/C.
Low Level Owl. go download it NOW.
one of the greatest albums I've heard in my life. be sure to download both volumes. smoke some mj. you'll be mindblown

No More Sugar

im mindblown sober dude...

lostpilot

I love how I personally enjoy same music in totally different  way when sober and under the influence.
it sounds stunning on both sides, just completely different.. broader, deeper. you know

No More Sugar

i agree with that totally. i remember the first time i ever heard battle axe, i was on pcp...ripped me to shreds lol.

but yeah i listened to LLO. I didn't get to the 2nd volume yet, but the first one is just woah. The Appleseed Cast and GYBE is basically now up there with the deftones and far in terms of my obsession with the music.

Nailec

hey

are you a retard? (wanted to ask this in your other thread, but it became locked)

No More Sugar

Quote from: Nailec on Nov 23, 2009, 11:12 PM
hey

are you a retard? (wanted to ask this in your other thread, but it became locked)

Lol let me answer that question with a more responsive and cleverly timed responsive question. Do you THINK I'm actually a retard?

rock_n_frost

Quote from: lostpilot on Nov 11, 2009, 07:20 PM
hey there, dude.

you seem to be an interesting person.. though at first you were a bit deuchebagy but just because I always thought you were rockfrost guy or someone else.

But now I see you're okay, so

whaaaaaaaat
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Nailec

Quote from: No More Sugar on Nov 23, 2009, 11:27 PM
Quote from: Nailec on Nov 23, 2009, 11:12 PM
hey

so you stopped writing in italic letters. did you discuss this with your psychiatrist?

Lol let me answer that question with a more responsive and cleverly timed responsive question. Do you THINK I'm actually a retard?

No More Sugar

Vesanic

Quote from: No More SugarI never stopped?

You did.

|
|
|
|

Quote from: No More Sugar on Nov 23, 2009, 11:27 PM