Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Coheed and Cambria

Started by sing blue silver, Dec 08, 2009, 06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ominousnimbus

I'm just glad they finally made another SSTB/IKS style tune in "2's My Favorite 1" after 3 records in a row that completely neglected that style. That and "Sentry" are the highlights for me.

Some of the middle tracks feel filler-ish on the first few listens, but I'll reserve judgment for now. Really not a fan of "The Hard Sell" though.

sing blue silver

Coheed will be the musical guest on Conan Obrien tonight.

bright lights, big city

After 2 playthroughs, I'm gonna admit that the new album is pretty dang awesome.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

Glad to hear! As a whole Afterman is some of their best work. Bringing josh back reinvigorated them and the material is more mature.

TheShade1989

Only just listened to Descension. At first I was like "eh" but that was my reaction to Ascension, so that means nothing. It grew on me. Still a few songs I havent come around to yet, but I LOVE Number City, what a brilliant song.

Also, has anyone heard this song before? I listen to it and it sounds similar to The Final Cut (or the live version I guess) that I wonder if they were inspired by it or it's a coincedence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh3bleXWaCk

sing blue silver

Here's the 2 bonus demo tracks from descension. I really wish Random Reality Shifts had gotten a studio treatment.

Coheed and Cambria - Carol Ann (Descension) (Bonus) [HD]

Coheed and Cambria - Random Reality Shifts (Descension) (Bonus) [HD]

chuckles

I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...