Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

plan a fuck

Started by wither-I, Dec 18, 2009, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

I didn't exactly plan a fuck last night, but I wrote a contract to get a baby with a friend in the next 4 years. yes, an actual contract.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

blixa

Quote from: Jacob on Dec 30, 2009, 12:12 PM
I didn't exactly plan a fuck last night, but I wrote a contract to get a baby with a friend in the next 4 years. yes, an actual contract.

what do you mean "get a baby"? like adoption or being a sperm donor? a viking baby...

Jacob

Quote from: blixa on Dec 30, 2009, 12:26 PM

what do you mean "get a baby"? like adoption or being a sperm donor? a viking baby...

sperm donor. she's gay so sex isn't even part of the equation. it's all about both of us agreeing that our genes are a perfect match, haha.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

wither-I

hahaha wow! intense. your gonna be a papa.

*viking baby hahaha

*variable, hopefully you snag some strange along the way :)

i just got a last minute plan a fuck. gotta pamper my image for tonight

"coming into the nearness of distance"

blixa

Quote from: Jacob on Dec 30, 2009, 02:36 PM

sperm donor. she's gay so sex isn't even part of the equation. it's all about both of us agreeing that our genes are a perfect match, haha.

that's amazing of you, jacob. i've been asked by a male gay friend but he only expects me to make up my mind when i'm in my 30's. i guess it's a little more serious when you're female because you're expected to carry the baby for nine months.

Variable

Quote from: wither-I on Dec 30, 2009, 03:58 PM

*viking baby hahaha

I'm working on something.  But I'm not trying to get too hopefull on deployment.  I mean, just finding a location is hard enough.  But I guess fucking in a MRAP would be cramped but cool.

wither-I

Quote from: blixa on Dec 31, 2009, 05:39 AM

that's amazing of you, jacob. i've been asked by a male gay friend but he only expects me to make up my mind when i'm in my 30's. i guess it's a little more serious when you're female because you're expected to carry the baby for nine months.

id say thats a huge difference :)

Quote from: Variable on Dec 31, 2009, 08:07 AM
Quote from: wither-I on Dec 30, 2009, 03:58 PM

*viking baby hahaha

I'm working on something.  But I'm not trying to get too hopefull on deployment.  I mean, just finding a location is hard enough.  But I guess fucking in a MRAP would be cramped but cool.

MRAP?

lithium

Mine resistant ambush protected vehicle
💩

wither-I

holy shit balls. thats hard.

do it in one of those

ToneDef

I had some sex planned last night.

Shit happened.

Busted my load early. First time that happened in a few years. Thought fuck it, you know? 20 mins, stuck my shit in again...

Same shit happened.

Some sort of Pie Fucker going on here.

tarkil

Ha ha... Shit does happen indeed... At least you got some action, ya know still better than nothing...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: lithium on Dec 31, 2009, 04:51 PM

I hate that kind though.  I ride around in the ISS 4x MRAP.  It looks way cooler.  The internet is too slow out here for me to find a pic. I tried getting her in there last night.  But shes not a ho and shes going to make me be patient and work for it.  But its not like I'm going anywhere so its cool.  It will happen eventually

blixa

Quote from: Variable on Jan 01, 2010, 07:28 PM

I hate that kind though.  I ride around in the ISS 4x MRAP.  It looks way cooler.  The internet is too slow out here for me to find a pic. I tried getting her in there last night.  But shes not a ho and shes going to make me be patient and work for it.  But its not like I'm going anywhere so its cool.  It will happen eventually

why would she be a 'ho' if she slept with you and not waited?

wither-I

because girls that give it up off the bat in an MRAP are sluts.

actually girls are hoes no matter what they do. rap music has really helped me come to terms with bitches and their ways

Law

Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 01, 2010, 02:21 AM

Shit happened.

Busted my load early. First time that happened in a few years. Thought fuck it, you know? 20 mins, stuck my shit in again...

Same shit happened.

Mate I had that about year and half ago, the chick was too damn hot haha!

downtownpony

iv always had that problem man.

Variable

Quote from: blixa on Jan 02, 2010, 10:43 AM

I mean, I didn't think she would be a ho.  That was all here.  Some girls are just weird about that kind of stuff.  American- religious culture really makes girls feel bad for enjoying their bodies.  It's pretty lame.  I mean its not like it was a one night stand.  We talked every day for at least a month before I made that post.  But whatever, it happened.  Now we fuck every other day because she has duty every other day and cant leave her workplace.  Its been fun.  Ill tell you guys what though, fucking in the back of one of those things is not easy.  There is no where near as much room as you would think.  And the seats are too tall so I have to like suspend myself and hold myself up with my arms while I'm doing it....lol a lot to focus on.  Good times though

blixa

Quote from: Variable on Jan 28, 2010, 07:39 PM
Quote from: blixa on Jan 02, 2010, 10:43 AM

I mean, I didn't think she would be a ho.  That was all here.  Some girls are just weird about that kind of stuff.  American- religious culture really makes girls feel bad for enjoying their bodies.  It's pretty lame.  I mean its not like it was a one night stand.  We talked every day for at least a month before I made that post.  But whatever, it happened.  Now we fuck every other day because she has duty every other day and cant leave her workplace.  Its been fun.  Ill tell you guys what though, fucking in the back of one of those things is not easy.  There is no where near as much room as you would think.  And the seats are too tall so I have to like suspend myself and hold myself up with my arms while I'm doing it....lol a lot to focus on.  Good times though

my family is really conservative christian and i feel horrible about MY DREAMS. i always feel like i've done something wrong if i dream about something that is slightly dirty, even though i can't really control my subconsciousness. it's just implanted in your head from a young age. the way i see it, they spend too much time preaching about celibacy and not about safe sex.

i suppose it's very common for soldiers over there to be getting it on with each other, which is completely understandable.

ToneDef

Quote from: Law on Jan 02, 2010, 11:20 PM
Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 01, 2010, 02:21 AM

Shit happened.

Same shit happened.

Mate I had that about year and half ago, the chick was too damn hot haha!

Yeah man, shit is embarrassing. Couldn't feel any less of a man if I was wearing a mini skirt and holding pom poms and shit at the time.

It's easier if you're drunk if they're that fucking hot.

Juicy Fruit

:-O

You swore you'd always be true to me!

Din mamma's fitta!
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath